• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spirtual Lifeforms: Physiology page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Self-Sustenance second scan shows the opposite, that an individual doesn't always lose their need to sleep or eat. Don't use Rimuru as an example because Rimuru's slime body automatically removed his need for breathing, eating, and sleeping even before he became a spiritual lifeform.
You would need to change the Regeneration to Low Godly or get a better scan because Mid Godly regeneration users are able to regenerate the destruction of their soul. In fact, this makes me question why Benimaru has Mid Godly regeneration on his profile at all.
This means that a Spiritual Lifeform won't be able to fully fight with all of their power if they have a negative self-image in a battle. While Spiritual Lifeforms are naturally able to increase power, grow stronger, etc. with stronger will and self-image, this scan doesn't do any justice.
This doesn't have a scan at all.
Elemental Manipulation (Spiritual lifeforms have their various Attributes)
No scan at all, and while Spiritual Lifeforms do have an elemental attribute they are usually stuck for a single attribute unless the individual is a higher Spiritual Lifeform.

This doesn't have a scan at all.
There's something called a no brainer in wiki, not all things need scans, spiritual lifeforms are incorporeal, spiritual lifeforms can touch another spiritual lifeforms, basic common sense
You would need to change the Regeneration to Low Godly or get a better scan because Mid Godly regeneration users are able to regenerate the destruction of their soul. In fact, this makes me question why Benimaru has Mid Godly regeneration on his profile at all.
Not going to answer this. Ask your fellow supporters why they told me to change it to mid godly
No scan at all, and while Spiritual Lifeforms do have an elemental attribute they are usually stuck for a single attribute unless the individual is a higher Spiritual Lifeform.
Again doesn't need one, if an admin ask for reference I'll give him 1 billion of it period. 🤷🏽

Why wouldnt it be mid godly ? souls are made up of information. They are not talking about an existence of just souls but one that has information on a fundamental aspect which should scale it higher then low godly

Last edited:
That's straight Mid Godly we dont need more explanation then the scan That I gave you they can regenerate from deeper destruction then Soul Mid Godly means that they can regenerate from their Soul , Body and in tensura everything process at the Astral Body which is made of information particles.

Astral Body

Soul

Nucleic Heart [ Core ]

Ego

And they can regenerate as long as their core is good.

This is enough.

Why wouldnt it be mid godly ? souls are made up of information. They are not talking about an existence of just souls but one that has information on a fundamental aspect which should scale it higher then low godly
The justification for the ability is "Spiritual lifeforms can't die unless they lose their magicules or their soul is destroyed." A mid-godly regeneration individual can regenerate themself even if their soul is destroyed, but this justification implies that if the soul is destroyed then a Spiritual Lifeform would be permanently dead (see the contradiction?). I remember there being a better scan that showcases that a spiritual lifeform can revive/regenerate their soul if the heart/nucleus is not destroyed, but this justification does not provide enough evidence for that, instead, it creates a contradiction with the ability and the ability justification.
BTW even if the soul is made out of information, if an individual hasn't shown to be able to regenerate their soul then no matter how abstract or fundamental the soul is made of, they won't get mid-godly because they haven't shown to regenerate the soul. If they do regenerate their soul then they would get high godly because they are regenerating something more fundamental than a simple soul.

The justification for the ability is "Spiritual lifeforms can't die unless they lose their magicules or their soul is destroyed." A mid-godly regeneration individual can regenerate themself even if their soul is destroyed, but this justification implies that if the soul is destroyed then a Spiritual Lifeform would be permanently dead (see the contradiction?). I remember there being a better scan that showcases that a spiritual lifeform can revive/regenerate their soul if the heart/nucleus is not destroyed, but this justification does not provide enough evidence for that, instead, it creates a contradiction with the ability and the ability justification.
BTW even if the soul is made out of information, if an individual hasn't shown to be able to regenerate their soul then no matter how abstract or fundamental the soul is made of, they won't get mid-godly because they haven't shown to regenerate the soul. If they do regenerate their soul then they would get high godly because they are regenerating something more fundamental than a simple soul.
It seems like you are having heart time understanding what I am trying to explain to you

Core is deeper then Soul.

Regenerating from Core is Mid Godly Not Soul.

Also the scan says Core not SOUL.

Just to add, resisting Death Streak there should gave them Resistance to Biological Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation.

Unlike Disintegration, it actually don't have any physical desctructive power but it accurately piercing only their Infons/Information Particles which allowed it to destroy even souls on top of rewriting the genes of living beings that led to above 99.999% death, with one in a million chance survival that cause them to mutate into Monster if they are compatible with the dark light produced by Death Streak.

Raw :
この魔法こそが、最悪の禁呪。 霊子崩壊(ディスインテグレーション)のように物理的な破壊の力ではなく、〝情報子〟だけを的確に穿つ──核撃魔法:死の祝福(デスストリーク)とはつまり、〝魂〟をも破壊する究極の禁断魔法なのだった。
Official :
It was the worst, most taboo kind of spell, this nuclear-level Death Streak. Instead of destroying physically like Disintegration, it accurately bore down only on the particles that created life memory.

It was the ultimate forbidden magic, one that could destroy the very souls of people.
Fan :
This kind of magic was the most evil of forbidden spells.

It wasn’t like Disintegration, which was more of a physically-destructive force.

This magic only penetrated the Information Particles, with perfect precision. It was the nuclear magic: Death Streak, the ultimate forbidden magic that could even destroy the “soul”.

Last edited:
Just to add, resisting Death Streak there should gave them Resistance to Biological Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation.

Unlike Disintegration, it actually don't have any physical desctructive power but it accurately piercing only their Infons/Information Particles which allowed it to destroy even souls on top of rewriting the genes of living beings that led to above 99.999% death, with one in a million chance survival that cause them to mutate into Monster if they are compatible with the dark light produced by Death Streak.

Raw :

Official :

Fan :
Can you atleast help with where you find these statements
I cant add anything without either a reference or scan

To me, the accelerated development sounds like statistics amplification. I'm also unsure about Invulnerability but other than that, most of the other stuff seems alright.

To me, the accelerated development sounds like statistics amplification. I'm also unsure about Invulnerability but other than that, most of the other stuff seems alright.
I want to ask how do we apply the changes ? Do we just put spiritual life form Physiology on anyones profile to those who have it and add the page

I want to ask how do we apply the changes ? Do we just put spiritual life form Physiology on anyones profile to those who have it and add the page
Yes that's what a physiology page means anyways
Remove all what they got by being a spiritual lifeform and give them this

There was so much I wanted to say, but since Dereck has already moved the blog here, I can make the changes myself.

Last edited:
There was so much I wanted to say, but since Dereck has already moved the blog here, I can make the changes myself.

Wait I am still asking them to change the title. Thanks for the help doe

What about ImmortalDreads Immortality Type 9 prospal? It migh work with the Demons and Spirits very well.

After all when demons get killed they return to Hell, right?

Only got 1 reference. Put more references

I've worked on the page a bit, but I still need references from many scans. I will then list the references of the required scans. I also need to take a look at the novel to see if I missed anything.

semi spiritual lifeforms should qualify to have spiritual lifeforms physiology
Should a section or note be added for semi-spiritual lifeforms? Because semi-spiritual lifeforms never showed many abilities such as mid-godly regeneration that spiritual lifeforms have.

Shiraito983 said:
They are also Ae1 by information on type 2
Also NPI
Also, it may be necessary to make a thread for abstract existence type 1 based on information type 2 in LN, so I didn't add information type 2 Ae to the page.

Last edited:
Should a section or note be added for semi-spiritual lifeforms? Because semi-spiritual lifeforms never showed many abilities such as mid-godly regeneration that spiritual lifeforms have.

Also, it may be necessary to make a thread for abstract existence type 1 based on information type 2 in LN, so I didn't add information type 2 Ae to the page.
yeah, we already have a few other stuff we want to add and change, but we need a new CRT for that since this has already been made into an profile.

Nah this is a no brainer in all honesty.
Besides it was proposed in this thread about spiritual lifeforms so you can add it
They can exist as souls and souls are information on a type 2 level
Also elemental spirits like ifrit are conceptual in nature, we discussed about this in This thread as @Elizhaa confirmed herself or himself. The opinions of people as long as its a no brainer should count

Semi spiritual life forms imo only doesn't get the whole abstract shit, the rest seems fine semi spiritual beings are spiritual life forms with a physical body
And its not necessary to involve them, forget about it

Nah this is a no brainer in all honesty.
Besides it was proposed in this thread about spiritual lifeforms so you can add it
They can exist as souls and souls are information on a type 2 level
Also elemental spirits like ifrit are conceptual in nature, we discussed about this in This thread as @Elizhaa confirmed herself or himself. The opinions of people as long as its a no brainer should count
This is really bad grammar but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back