• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spino vs Trike (2 more votes)

ThyBadger said:
Triceratops wins outside of deeper water.
Spinosaurus isn't built to handle large prey items like Triceratops, and cannot fully utilize it's own kit outside of the water. Spino is slow, quadrupedal and has jaws designed for eating small fish and dinosaurs, not a shield-faced juggernaut that weighed 13 tons with horns that could be up to meter and a half long or more.

Triceratops has the defense and offensive advantage completely. It can protect it's weak spots quite well, and easily inflict a deadly blow before Spino can. Quite literally, all Trike needs to do to win is lean forwards a little bit and Spino has an impaled respritory system.

Spinosaurus wins in deeper water since Triceratops cannot utilize it's defense and offense properly and probably couldn't swim well. Spinosaurus is faster in water and can probably utilize his kit to great degrees.

Also, T.Rex vs Trike goes in favor of Trike as well especially if they are both big. Some studies suggest that Trike could run faster than Rex could and it had means to deal with Rex's bite.

In the world of dinosaurs, Triceratops is pretty underrated.
well,the trike also underrated in Ark too

Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Spinosaurus isn't built to handle large prey items like Triceratops, and cannot fully utilize it's own kit outside of the water. Spino is slow, quadrupedal and has jaws designed for eating small fish and dinosaurs, not a shield-faced juggernaut that weighed 13 tons with horns that could be up to meter and a half long or more.

Triceratops has the defense and offensive advantage completely. It can protect it's weak spots quite well, and easily inflict a deadly blow before Spino can. Quite literally, all Trike needs to do to win is lean forwards a little bit and Spino has an impaled respritory system.

Spinosaurus wins in deeper water since Triceratops cannot utilize it's defense and offense properly and probably couldn't swim well. Spinosaurus is faster in water and can probably utilize his kit to great degrees.

Also, T.Rex vs Trike goes in favor of Trike as well especially if they are both big. Some studies suggest that Trike could run faster than Rex could and it had means to deal with Rex's bite.

I'll agree with you.

well, most of people who said Spino is stronger because they're think that Spino is aleast equal or inferior to T-rex and forget the fact that T-rex just hunt a weaker individual of the Triceratops

ThyBadger said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:

I'll agree with you.
oh,i forgot say that the Trike are also underrated in most of Jurassic Park games

Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:

I'll agree with you.
oh,i forgot say that the Trike are also underrated in most of Jurassic Park games
Trike appeared in all of the jurassic park movies but it was in the background.

Chu Minh Duy said:
well, most of people who said Spino is stronger because they're think that Spino is aleast equal or inferior to T-rex and forget the fact that T-rex just hunt a weaker individual of the Triceratops
So Trike>T-rex>Spino?

Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
So Trike>T-rex>Spino?
only one on one directly,maybe

Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:

I'll agree with you.
I meant to say dinosaur fights in general; i was stupidly tired last night. Sorry.

ThyBadger said:
Hyper Anon said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
ThyBadger said:

I'll agree with you.
I meant to say dinosaur fights in general; i was stupidly tired last night. Sorry.
the Triceratops in Jurassic Park the Game are just common or rare while the T-rex are Legendary or Epic

Back