• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spidey goes up against a Superpowered Dog

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Both are 8-A

Krypto is in his Season 2 Key

Speed is equalized.

Both are 20 meters away from each other.

Krypto upscales from 99.45 tons to baseline 8-A

Spidey scales to 124.14 tons

Krypto has his Timestopper, but he doesn't start with it.

The scene should take place somewhere here:
empty-street-at-sunset-time-in-soho-district-in-manhattan-new-york-picture-id1216859865

(I'm too lazy to provide images for these characters for this match at the moment.)

Krypto the Superdog (2005 Cartoon):

Spider-Man (Spider-Man Unlimited): 6

Last edited:
It's basically a device that allows him to freeze time and thaw time on the opponents and except time doesn't stop the user, for this scan for instance.
I see.
Spider-Man definitely has the advantage in skill, AP, and CQC, plus the fact that his fighting style uses strategic points present at the battle site to his advantage.

Krypto, on the other hand, excels in Flight, Enhanced Senses in general, and TS via equipment. Practically speaking, nothing would prevent Spider-Man from stealing the Timestopper using his webs and using it to his advantage, and should Krypto resort to flight, Spider-Man could become invisible and hide to think of a better strategy, besides the fact that he also has limited flight due to his ability to hover in the air shaping his webs.

Overall, Spider-Man has more advantages, and therefore my vote is for him.

I see.
Spider-Man definitely has the advantage in skill, AP, and CQC, plus the fact that his fighting style uses strategic points present at the battle site to his advantage.

Krypto, on the other hand, excels in Flight, Enhanced Senses in general, and TS via equipment. Practically speaking, nothing would prevent Spider-Man from stealing the Timestopper using his webs and using it to his advantage, and should Krypto resort to flight, Spider-Man could become invisible and hide to think of a better strategy, besides the fact that he also has limited flight due to his ability to hover in the air shaping his webs.

Overall, Spider-Man has more advantages, and therefore my vote is for him.
While it is true that Spidey is more skilled in combat, stealing the timestopper from Krypto is gonna be pretty difficult, given how Krypto has the LS advantage since he upscales from 2,041,165.67 kg, while Spidey on the other hand scales to 1,658,390 kg. And Krypto could easily cut his webs with his heat vision. In fact, Krypto outranges Spidey with his Heat Vision. Spidey's Invisibility isn't going to be useful here since Krypto can easily hear him coming with his Super Hearing, or he can just use his Telescopic Vision to see right through him.

Last edited:
Speaking of super hearing, wouldn't Spidey's sonics give him another way to attack and disorient Krypto?

Speaking of super hearing, wouldn't Spidey's sonics give him another way to attack and disorient Krypto?
Pretty much, unless if he finds out that Krypto has that ability which I doubt he'll instantly have the knowledge of that

While it is true that Spidey is more skilled in combat, stealing the timestopper from Krypto is gonna be pretty difficult, given how Krypto has the LS advantage since he upscales from 2,041,165.67 kg, while Spidey on the other hand scales to 1,658,390 kg.
LS doesn't prevent a disarming attempt in essence. This Spidey can still rely on the aid of his explosions and sound manipulations to bewilder Krypto.

Pretty much, unless if he finds out that Krypto has that ability which I doubt he'll instantly have the knowledge of that
Spidey used sound projectiles even to ward off the green goo of Venom and Carnage. In this case, Spidey would be fighting a dog that flies and shoots lasers. It seems like a pretty plausible situation for this feature to be usable.

Btw, you are assuming that Krypto can maintain adequate CQC. Spidey doesn't need to figure anything out, Krypto is the one who needs to figure out his skills to not be quickly defeated by the huge gap in skill.

LS doesn't prevent a disarming attempt in essence. This Spidey can still rely on the aid of his explosions and sound manipulations to bewilder Krypto.
He's still not gonna pry off that Timestopper off from him that easily. If anything, if he saw Spidey attempting to take that from him from that range, then he's bound to stop time already.
Spidey used sound projectiles even to ward off the green goo of Venom and Carnage. In this case, Spidey would be fighting a dog that flies and shoots lasers. It seems like a pretty plausible situation for this feature to be usable.

Btw, you are assuming that Krypto can maintain adequate CQC. Spidey doesn't need to figure anything out, Krypto is the one who needs to figure out his skills to not be quickly defeated by the huge gap in skill.
That's literally based off their own weaknesses alone which Spidey is pretty much aware of. Either then, Krypto isn't gonna let Spidey close the gap that easy, He can still blow him away with his Super Breath, or constantly range spam him with his HV.

He's still not gonna pry off that Timestopper off from him that easily. If anything, if he saw Spidey attempting to take that from him from that range, then he's bound to stop time already.
Show me when Krypto chose to use TS in a combat situation because his opponent was pressuring him. Sounds like OoC. Also, I did not claim that it would be easy, rather I rebutted your point that only LS would make Krypto not be disarmed.

That's literally based off their own weaknesses alone which Spidey is pretty much aware of. Either then, Krypto isn't gonna let Spidey close the gap that easy, He can still blow him away with his Super Breath, or constantly range spam him with his HV.
Spidey will not be surprised by the Super Breath, his Spider-Sense would alert him to this danger just before the attack occurs. Tbf this also goes for any other Krypto's attack, including TS.

Show me when Krypto chose to use TS in a combat situation because his opponent was pressuring him. Sounds like OoC. Also, I did not claim that it would be easy, rather I rebutted your point that only LS would make Krypto not be disarmed.
Then how exactly is Spidey going to disarm him from the device in what way? It must mean he'd web away the device which I've already said is going to be hard due to Krypto's superior LS.
Spidey will not be surprised by the Super Breath, his Spider-Sense would alert him to this danger just before the attack occurs. Tbf this also goes for any other Krypto's attack, including TS.
He can still spam it either way due to his range advantage. And also, Spidey isn't the only one to use sonics here, as Krypto can also use his Super Howl to also disorient him as well.

Then how exactly is Spidey going to disarm him from the device in what way?
Using their nanotechnology to add explosive devices to their webs. There is also the possibility of using Invisibility + sound projectiles to muffle Krypto's senses, and also a dog's paws are less mobile compared to a human hand, so Spidey still has a chance even using purely his skill.

is going to be hard due to Krypto's superior LS.
I have already answered this question.

He can still spam it either way due to his range advantage. And also, Spidey isn't the only one to use sonics here, as Krypto can also use his Super Howl to also disorient him as well.
Why would the range advantage be considerable if Krypto always starts his fights at CQC? And Spidey can still shorten that distance by climbing on the buildings of the battle site or simply activating his Invisibility to get away or to catch him off guard.

And again, show me some moment where Krypto spammed Super Breath. In fact, Krypto tends to toy with his opponents, as he did against Jaguar.

In short, Spidey foresees any danger with his Spider-Sense, avoids any offense by having superior skill, has superior AP, can use sound projectiles to confuse Krypto's senses, among other very useful methods to confirm my vote for Spidey FRA.

Using their nanotechnology to add explosive devices to their webs. There is also the possibility of using Invisibility + sound projectiles to muffle Krypto's senses, and also a dog's paws are less mobile compared to a human hand, so Spidey still has a chance even using purely his skill.
Does Spidey necessarily start off with explosive webbing? What would stop Krypto from simply destroying those with his HV? And that would take into account that he'd be aware of Krypto's capabilities for that strategy. And I really don't see how a dog's paw being less mobile than an average dog, given how he has formed his paw into a hand many times before, so I don't really see what that has to do with anything.
Why would the range advantage be considerable if Krypto always starts his fights at CQC? And Spidey can still shorten that distance by climbing on the buildings of the battle site or simply activating his Invisibility to get away or to catch him off guard.
What's stopping Krypto to just fly upwards around him to chase him? And again, that would need to take into account with him being aware of his capabilities.
And again, show me some moment where Krypto spammed Super Breath. In fact, Krypto tends to toy with his opponents, as he did against Jaguar.

I'm pretty sure this is one of only the instances of him toying with his opponent, given how he simply scared the Jaguar off to prove a point. In fact, It was clear that the Jaguar didn't even stand a chance against him, especially the fact that he blitzed him first-on. He wasn't toying around with people like Barrump Barrump or Mechnikat many times.
In short, Spidey foresees any danger with his Spider-Sense, avoids any offense by having superior skill, has superior AP, can use sound projectiles to confuse Krypto's senses, among other very useful methods to confirm my vote for Spidey FRA.
But fair enough anyways, counted.

Last edited:
Does Spidey necessarily start off with explosive webbing? What would stop Krypto from simply destroying those with his HV? And that would take into account that he'd be aware of Krypto's capabilities for that strategy.
This is perfectly in-character, especially for this version of Spidey. Most other versions use web shooters (technology) even in quiet combat situations, Unlimited Spidey is a version that designed it's costume and weapons entirely by nanotechnology, it's the essence of the character.

What would stop the HV? The same thing that would stop all of Krypto's other attacks from landing: Spider-Sense, which in this case would be beeping agitatedly to warn Peter of Krypto's dangerous abilities.

And I really don't see how a dog's paw being less mobile than an average dog, given how he has formed his paw into a hand many times before, so I don't really see what that has to do with anything.
Krypto was more skilled than any opponent he faced, and besides, Krypto never fought humans directly. This doesn't invalidate the corporeal advantage that Spidey possesses.

What's stopping Krypto to just fly upwards around him to chase him? And again, that would need to take into account with him being aware of his capabilities.
Spidey has also faced opponents who can fly and he can still hover in the air with his webs, also something perfectly in-character.

I'm pretty sure this is one of only the instances of him toying with his opponent, given how he simply scared the Jaguar off to prove a point. In fact, It was clear that the Jaguar didn't even stand a chance against him, especially the fact that he blitzed him first-on. He wasn't toying around with people like Barrump Barrump or Mechnikat many times.
Fair, maybe. But did Krypto know both of them beforehand?

I've added a few changes to Krypto's file after rewatching it again and finding out something was missing in his profile

This is perfectly in-character, especially for this version of Spidey. Most other versions use web shooters (technology) even in quiet combat situations, Unlimited Spidey is a version that designed it's costume and weapons entirely by nanotechnology, it's the essence of the character.
Krypto has fought against and outsmarted villains such as Mechnikat with those kinds of heavy machinery before, and again, Krypto can easily see right through Spidey's Invisibility with his X-Ray Vision, considering he was able to see through Invisible Doors , and Krypto can easily intercept his projectiles with his heat vision just like he did with Dogwood's trees.
What would stop the HV? The same thing that would stop all of Krypto's other attacks from landing: Spider-Sense, which in this case would be beeping agitatedly to warn Peter of Krypto's dangerous abilities.
I really doubt his Spider-Sense is going to go off for that long.
Krypto was more skilled than any opponent he faced, and besides, Krypto never fought humans directly. This doesn't invalidate the corporeal advantage that Spidey possesses.
While it's true that Krypto was far more skilled than his opponents, he was still able to overcome his enemies who outsmarted him. And I don't think it really matters if he fought a human or what not. And since Krypto's LS now upscales from 203,209,382kg based off him lifting an entire cruise ship. Spidey's definitely not gonna be able to pry that device off him with that big of an LS gap like that.
Spidey has also faced opponents who can fly and he can still hover in the air with his webs, also something perfectly in-character.

Fair, maybe. But did Krypto know both of them beforehand?
And yeah, he did know them beforehand, but as for Barrump Barrump he was warned by Brainy at first.

Bump, I need a few more votes

All counted, I thought this would never end

Back