• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two precognitive, very popular young energetic heroes who gained powers after a freak accident. Base Spidey and Skypeia Arc Luffy. Speed equalized.

Spoder-man vs lufffffy

Skypeia Luffy doesn't have Haki

However I think I'll go with Rubber Boi. Precog won't so much since Luffy has shown the ability to turn his mind off and attack randomly as seen with Enel. He also had resistance to Spideys physical attacks so it won't hurt as much whenever he hits Luffy meanwhile if Luffy hits Spidey it'll hurt much more than it'll hurt Luffy.

Spiderman is blitzing due to attack speed not being equal (HS vs MHS) not to mention that Peter has Relativistic reactions with spider-sense.

Do I seriously need to explain this to people STILL?!

No attack speed isn't Equalized, same way time manipulation isn't affevted

There was a new rule that says that atttack speed will not being equal, useless the OP stated that.

Even that, you will need to remove Peter's spider-sense.

Also i got ninja'd by Gargoyle.

Luffy turning off his mind doesn't mean anything. The Spider Sense alerts Peter of danger, it does not read his opponent's minds.

Peter is more skilled, smarter and more experienced at this point compared to Luffy. He's also more versatile in attack patterns and has superior versatility in movement.

Luffy has a resistance towards blunt force but that won't hold him for long.

Back