• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are both around baseline? If so, Spider-Man for being able to attack numerous times at once with stark drones + his spider limbs, can dodge most things thrown at him with his spider sense, Regenerationn for his suit and webbing that Ladybug can't get out of.

Wouldn't her power give her the perfect weapon to counter? Like say an EMP or something? I recall being told her power is kinda broken where it helps give her just the right thing or power or weapon. Something like that

Peter's Spider Sense. coupled with his greater AP/Dura, and Karen will tip the fight in his favour greatly.

Voting Peter.

MLB characters are getting stronger and stronger each season and I think their stats are outdated. It was revealed that heroes are still "green" (new and fresh to thier powers). Eventually they will be able to use thier powers without being limited to time constraints. They will also get combos and new attacks, and get stronger.

Personally as of now, I think spidey is stronger. He is physically dominant in terms of strength, and should be capable of removing her earings. He has high intellect too. If LB uses lucky charm, then idk. Its very debatable but if spidey uses his intellect he could avoid being trapped by lucky charm. He would have to work fast though and trap her, since speed is equalized.

In the future, LB will most likely win. As of now am going for parker though

Buttersamuri said:
Wouldn't her power give her the perfect weapon to counter? Like say an EMP or something? I recall being told her power is kinda broken where it helps give her just the right thing or power or weapon. Something like that
Her powers can only do so much. In some episodes, she wasn't able to successfully beat enemies even without Lucky Charm (mostly because Cat Noir was too busy), and it required a second use of Lucky Charm to defeat them. In this fight, Cat Noir isn't gonna be there for her

However, isn't giving Spidey access to Edith a liiiiiiiiiittle too unfair? She has to fight off Spidey and a literall army of High 8C drones all at the same time

Even without Edith, though, Spidey should still take this via exp and Peter Tingle, although it won't be easy

Stalker Maggot said:
Didn't Spidey only use Edith once and it was by accident?
yeah but someone above mentioned drones, which Spidey does have access to via Edith

which is incredibly unfair to use against Ladybug cause they're all High 8C as well

It's still an Optional Equipment, so unless explicitly mentioned, it shouldn't be assumed Peter has it.

Gyro, Ovens, Lukadrien, Me, Schnee, Archdemon and Mickey voted. That's 7 if I'm not mistaken.

Grace is over

wait hold up

This is a mismatch

Peter's High 8C key is his Iron Spider suit

and he staggered Thanos multiple times

Isn't this a mismatch?

Because it was concluded that in that battle, everyone was staggering everyone, so it was concluded unless major damage has been dealt, we wouldn't be scaling MCU characters to one another. That's why Bucky and Cap aren't High 8-C either, nor is Quicksilver 7-A

Back