• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Silver eyes require her to see a person she loves dying in front of her. And they knock her out. She can't use Silver Eyes here

Kaltias said:
Silver eyes require her to see a person she loves dying in front of her. And they knock her out. She can't use Silver Eyes here
Is this not similar to how Naruto entering Version 2 requires him to get really triggered? Like when Pain stabbed Hinata in front of him for example.

In a way. The difference is that Ruby can use Silver Eyes only once before being knocked out for something like a week. While Naruto can remain transformed for a while. Not to mention that SE are inferior to Spidey's AP anyway

Idk actually

Theres probably an instance where spiderman has had to make his webs flame resistant in the comics before, but its pretty clear Cinder can burn some very strong stuff, like the alloy that made up Pyrrha's spear.

However, id probs give Spiderman the edge due to high experience with anything Cinder has, as well as the spidey sense

If my memory serves me right, in one ocassion Spidey restrained the Human Torch with his ice webs designed to be flame resistant. After that he noticed that his own standard webs can achieve the same result and discarded the new webs. The Human Torch, however, after noticing that he couldn't break free with his current temperature, decided to increase the heat and melted the webs.

Against Cinder, the process will probably be the same. Spidey uses his webs, after a short time she notices that she can't melt the webs normally, she increases the heat of her flames and the battle countinues.

In this match, I think Spidey wins because of his experience and his precog (though Idk how his spidey sense will work because speed is equalized).

Eclar said:
If my memory serves me right, in one ocassion Spidey restrained the Human Torch with his ice webs designed to be flame resistant. After that he noticed that his own standard webs can achieve the same result and discarded the new webs. The Human Torch, however, after noticing that he couldn't break free with his current temperature, decided to increase the heat and melted the webs.
Against Cinder, the process will probably be the same. Spidey uses his webs, after a short time she notices that she can't melt the webs normally, she increases the heat of her flames and the battle countinues.

In this match, I think Spidey wins because of his experience and his precog (though Idk how his spidey sense will work because speed is equalized).
I Don't think spidey sense work in case. (spidey sense only work when enemy speed is far faster then spidey own and speed is equal in this battle)

Still give it to spidey tho (more experience) but it will be hard battle for spidey and cinder may even caught him off guard too.

Back