• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man vs A Doctor (Spider-Man (DEATH BATTLE!) vs Ash Jacobson) (GRACE)

Spider-Man vs Ash Jacobson

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • They start 12 meters away from each other
  • Fight takes place in a crouded NYC
  • Neither have any prior knowledge
Spider-Man is 0.012 Tons of TnT
Ash Jacobson is 0.0324 Tons of TnT
Ash has a 2.7x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Doesn't have a black belt in stupid: 0 ()
Is NOT a werewolf: 4 (DMUA, MintyBoi1, LeoEpicGamer8910, ThePrimalHunter)
Incon: 0 ()
e498eb72077117.5bdaf81242f5d.jpg
2669731_zaryuka_amazing-jerma985-stance.png

Last edited:
It says Ash resists pre cog, does that work on spider sense though it’s not exactly standard predicting the future

It says Ash resists pre cog, does that work on spider sense though it’s not exactly standard predicting the future
This version of Spider-Man has absolute shit Spider-senses, so I doubt that's really going to be a factor. His spider-senses behave more like enhanced senses than anything else

Ash doesn't interfere with Thinker powers in general (in particular, I don't think players negate Muddle's danger sense which is a mildly worse version of Spider Sense), just direct predictions of the future

That said, what Ash does counter pretty hard is Spider Man's ability to shoot webs since he can spawn clones to block it, meaning he himself is unaffected, and he only really needs one hit with the AP gap and pinpoint to really cripple spider man and send the whole fight downhill

Ain't what the profile said so we're rolling with it
Yeah Wok is kinda like that, I'd say it's better than a GM that pushes for escalating ratings like what I've had before

though any tinker tank discussions aside Ash did explicitly fragment a car so that's just straight up a 9-A feat he directly did with a vivid description of the fact it ripped to pieces and that shrapnel flung itself into the horde of Simurgh'd dudes

That said wow that just went into grace off of me like, offhandedly saying the advantage that Ash has

I think I'll add that Ash's clones also have a ton of AOE just by their sheer nature of being exaggerated motions, so Spider Man would have a bit of difficulty dodging them when he can just have a 8 foot tall monstrosity spawn in front of him with a giant fist to pinpoint their leg and pretty much seal the fight from there

Then I'll vote Ash

I think I'll add that Ash's clones also have a ton of AOE just by their sheer nature of being exaggerated motions, so Spider Man would have a bit of difficulty dodging them when he can just have a 8 foot tall monstrosity spawn in front of him with a giant fist to pinpoint their leg and pretty much seal the fight from there
Spider-Man would have difficulty in general. In the DB he lets Batman bomb him like 5 times

Added this

Honestly a little bit let down by how short the discussion was but there's not much to talk about, Ash has a very clear advantage but it's not something that would strictly make it impossible for Spider Man to win, since he could potentially juke out Ash's clones and just hit him once, but it's unlikely with how good clones are at defending him against what Spider Man does

Not like there are going to be pretty much any other Weaverdice matches to actually go to the page

Back