• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (DEATH BATTLE) vs Spider-Man 2099 (Avengers Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Batman starts in his Hellbat suit

Batman: 0 ()

Spider-Man 2099: 3 (XSOULOFCINDERX,VeneficaAuthor,ThePrimalHunter)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Batman is 5.2392 Kilotons, Spider-Man 2099 is 1.271 Kilotons. Batman has a strength advantage of x4.122

Last edited:
So Batman has a good AP advantage so he can deal some great damage to 2099. He also has better LS, so breaking out of the webs shouldn't be all that hard

Spider-Man 2099 has some chip damage options though with his future webbing and What the Shock, although I don't think they will be too efficent as Batmans LS could let him get out of the webs incredibly quickly and What the Shock seems to only work if he can actually get the venom into the bloodstream, which will be hard seeing as how Batman's suit is 4x above Miguel's AP.

Trying to blind Spider-Man with bats could work for Batman as his bats were too thick for Iron Man's suits to see through, which can see in the pitch black.

Migels best abilities will be his spider-sense and Lyla helping him out, both of which could be incredibly difficult to get past. 2099's profile doesn't really detail how skilled he is, so depending on his skill, Migel might have this. Though if Batman outskills, Batman probably wins this due to AP, LS, and having counters to most of Migels hacks

His skills and experience are his canon comics feats plus that from the Avengers Alliance game. Unfortunately, my canon knowledge isn't great, and he doesn't have any individual events that give him any additional solo feats. You can definitely say that from the game only feats, he's fought an extremely versatile amount of enemies and heroes, alongside others, and survived being hunted down across the multiverse from what are essentially the gods of the Spider-Mutates.

That should definitely make his skills and experience really high up there. Also, his statistics amplification is really good.

Last edited:
So Batman has a good AP advantage so he can deal some great damage to 2099. He also has better LS, so breaking out of the webs shouldn't be all that hard

Spider-Man 2099 has some chip damage options though with his future webbing and What the Shock, although I don't think they will be too efficent as Batmans LS could let him get out of the webs incredibly quickly and What the Shock seems to only work if he can actually get the venom into the bloodstream, which will be hard seeing as how Batman's suit is 4x above Miguel's AP.

Trying to blind Spider-Man with bats could work for Batman as his bats were too thick for Iron Man's suits to see through, which can see in the pitch black.

Migels best abilities will be his spider-sense and Lyla helping him out, both of which could be incredibly difficult to get past. 2099's profile doesn't really detail how skilled he is, so depending on his skill, Migel might have this. Though if Batman outskills, Batman probably wins this due to AP, LS, and having counters to most of Migels hacks
I responded below your post btw. I assume you are voting for Batman (already counted your vote just in-case)?

If Miguel is as skilled as he is in canon and has Spider-Sense on top of that then Bruce is just never tagging him in a fight, especially if he uses his Isotope-8 to boost all of his stats in combination with his Durability Negation to just dog walk him. How does Miguel's Blood Manipulation work? Most of his abilities don't have scans.

What the Shock?!: "Makes opponents bleed lots, as well as making them ravaged, increasing the damage done by bleeding."

Needs to actually cut through his skin

That's part of his venom that requires skin penetration also.

So basically when the target is covered in a second application of webs, it has a 20% chance to make the opponent cower in fear, making their attack fail.

So basically when the target is covered in a second application of webs, it has a 20% chance to make the opponent cower in fear, making their attack fail.
Oh. Well Batman might be ****** then since this is basing it off his feats in the animation. If he fights the way he did in the animation against a version of Miguel that scales to his canon self in skill while also possessing the Spider-Sense and Fear Hax then there's no way he can win.

If it's only feats in the animation that kinda sucks. My interpretation was that it's his power level and abilities from the animation only, but his actual feats are include DC canon as well.

I don't think his fear hax would work anyway since it requires him to be webbed, and Batman has superior LS to break out of them (Class G vs Class M).

If it's only feats in the animation that kinda sucks. My interpretation was that it's his power level and abilities from the animation only, but his actual feats are include DC canon as well.
The profile specifically notes its stuff from the animation only, not their analysis, so nothing from canon would be counted.
I don't think his fear hax would work anyway since it requires him to be webbed, and Batman has superior LS to break out of them (Class G vs Class M).
Sounds like he only needs to tag him with his webs for it to be activated and even if it does require covering a majority of his body in webbing it doesn't need to actively restrict him, just cover him from the sound of it.

Damn, that sucks. Having literally zero combat feats (except maybe from his other DB matches?) really makes this lame.

I mean, from what I gather he needs to be majorly covered for it to work, and a second application is required to activate, and even then, it's only a 1 in 5 chance of happening.

Damn, that sucks. Having literally zero combat feats (except maybe from his other DB matches?) really makes this lame.

I mean, from what I gather he needs to be majorly covered for it to work, and a second application is required to activate, and even then, it's only a 1 in 5 chance of happening.
Even still if it does end up happening then it'll be useful, not that Miguel needs it with his massive skill advantage and Spider-Sense.

Fair. Batman does have the advantage of being a literal tank though, and if he does hit, it will definitely hurt Miguel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back