• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man Villains Collective Revision Thread

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So some of the current Marvel Comics profiles for some Spider-Man villains seem lacking, thus this revision looks to change that. This will be mainly hax oriented.

Kraven the Hunter:

Norman Osbor

Doctor Octopus

Shocker has Self-Destruction for his gauntlets and Acrobatics

The Lizard (Marvel Comics) should have his Status Effect Inducement reclassified as Madness Manipulation, since that is what Shed is more akin to. Also, should have Natural Weaponry and Surface Scaling

Rhino (Marvel Comics) should have Resistance to Status Effect Inducement through this

Vulture (Marvel Comics)

I was going to do a Hobgobli one but his respect thread had broken links, so I'll do that one on a later date using the Wayback Machine

Kraven the Hunter

• Poison Resistance Negation seems exaggerated, it's just very good poison.
  • Durability Negation seems exaggerated as well, it's just AP.
Norman Osborn

• Statistics Reduction: That's his son.
  • Weapon Mastery or Homing Attack: I have no idea what should I get from that scan. Idk what's happening.
  • Limited Power Nullification: The second is Statistics Reduction as well.
Dr Octopus

• Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: It shows Princess Paola of Liege/Queen of Belgium, for some reason.
  • Possession and Limited Power Nullification: The latter is Sense Manipulation, this stuff would be in his optional equipment/with prep or something.
  • Summoning: Link?
Rhino

• Resistance to Status Effect Inducement: One of this days I'm gonna make a thread to remove the idea of doing that, SEI is very large. Rhino can have resistence to tear gas.
  • Limited Resistance to Power Nullification: I fail to see how.
The rest is all good.

Eficiente said:
<br
Norman Osborn

• Statistics Reduction: That's his son.
  • Weapon Mastery or Homing Attack: I have no idea what should I get from that scan. Idk what's happening.
Harry uses Norman's technology though, and that one looked exactly like the classic Goblin Glider

It's Goblin's batarang purposely ricocheting off a wall to hit Black Widow. The respect thread I

Dr Octopus

• Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: It shows Princess Paola of Liege/Queen of Belgium, for some reason.
  • Possession and Limited Power Nullification: The latter is Sense Manipulation, this stuff would be in his optional equipment/with prep or something.
Fixed

Yep, and fixed

Zark2099 said:
Harry uses Norman's technology though, and that one looked exactly like the classic Goblin Glider

It's Goblin's batarang purposely ricocheting off a wall to hit Black Widow. The respect thread I
I think so, but do we have anything stating or suggesting that? One could think that he just has stuff inspired on his father's.

I thought so, it's good then.

Zark2099 said:
Fixed

Yep, and fixed
It's correct.

All good then.

Hey man do you think you could add explanations & link the evidence on the profiles? I will do it myself if not.

Also when adding or changing stuff on profiles due to a CRT you need to mention said CRT in the summary of the profiles, I'm pretty sure that's a rule.

Sure, sure. Sorry for not doing so. I'll do it when I'll get the time, as it's kinda late for me now

I suppose that what Eficiente accepted seems mostly fine, but in the future, please wait with revisions until your thread has been accepted by staff members. Thank you.

Back