• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Comically Weak (James Ellsworth vs Peasant) (WWE vs Totally Epic Battle Simulator)

Pikaman

He/Him
TABS vs WWE makes a return with these two laughably weak mfs.

Peasant: 2 (@Pikaman @InfiniteDay)

James Ellsworth:

Incon:

SBA applies, Speed is equalised because this is a shitpost matchup and I can’t be arsed checking if either blitzes, have fun!

Ellsworth is 310,731.6366 Joules, while the Peasant is 2,134,907.980089 Joules. So only the ~6.9x AP advantage for the Peasant. Totally manageable, I believe in you, James!

Last edited:
moai-moai-statue.gif

yeah this is a stomp for the peasant, should either be closed or moved to fun and games
A stomp is when one combatant has 0 win conditions. Ellsworth has the No Music Music and a vague/slight skill advantage, so he can win this, even if you think the odds of him doing so are slim

What skill feats does Ellsworth have?
Basically no feats, but did debut as a “local competitor” which implies he does compete in wrestling matches at a local level, meaning he has a vague amount of experience and possibly training. It’s more than the peasant anyways, who from what I remember just violently flails their fists around, no?

Basically no feats, but did debut as a “local competitor” which implies he does compete in wrestling matches at a local level, meaning he has a vague amount of experience and possibly training. It’s more than the peasant anyways, who from what I remember just violently flails their fists around, no?
They can contend with trained samurai and swordsmen

Well, I mean if you wanna stretch it James can land a hit on a distracted AJ Styles, who would be up there with your usual WWE guys in skill, which should count for something. Not much, but something.

I agree James gets rather badly beat but it’s never going to be a stomp because James can theoretically hit the No Chin Music as long as there isn’t a skill stomp, which I don’t think there is

Well, I mean if you wanna stretch it James can land a hit on a distracted AJ Styles, who would be up there with your usual WWE guys in skill, which should count for something. Not much, but something.

I agree James gets rather badly beat but it’s never going to be a stomp because James can theoretically hit the No Chin Music as long as there isn’t a skill stomp, which I don’t think there is
Thing is that James is getting basically one shot here.

Thing is that James is getting basically one shot here.
Yeah, but The Peasant won’t be looking too pretty if it faces a No Chin Music either, which has done a severe number on the likes of AJ Styles, who is stronger than the Peasant, even when James was fatigued

There’s 3 different ways this goes

1: Peasant gets first hit in, nearly one-shots and wins

2: James gets first hit in, doesn’t start with No Chin Music, does barely any damage and promptly gets his ass whooped

3: James gets first hit in, starts with No Chin Music, does pretty nasty damage to The Peasant, who probably fails to make the comeback from there, if they’re not one-shot.

Even though options 1 and 2 together probably take up 99.9% of possible outcomes, there is a non-zero chance James wins, and thus it’s not a stomp. I’ll vote for The Peasant though for a massive AP advantage and debatably a skill one too

I honestly argue that this is a stomp, but I'm too lazy to lol.
Think of it this way, if you run this match an [insert as high of a finite number as you can think of] number of times, will The Peasant win every single time? If the answer is no it’s not a stomp. James has a non-zero chance of landing a No Chin music before being turned to paste by The Peasant

🗿

Pika, a 6.9x AP advantage is only 6 decimal points way from the value needed to one-shot. Skill doesn't help with that unless it's pretty absurd, and I doubt James what-his-face has that.

If he opens with his finisher, which he has done on occasion, he has a genuine shot at victory

What does his finisher do that allows him to win(hypothetically)?
It damn near one-shot AJ Styles, who has a ~17.3x AP advantage over him in wiki terms, so it would probably obliterate the Peasant

This is assuming James is able to pull this off before getting one shot into oblivion.
Yes, but you agree that the chance of him landing it, however improbable, is not physically IMpossible, right? What makes it impossible no matter how many times you run it for James to land the hit?

Yall this supposed 17.3x multiplier with finishers isn't even listed on James' profile, or reflected in anyway.

Yes, but you agree that the chance of him landing it, however improbable, is not physically IMpossible, right? What makes it impossible no matter how many times you run it for James to land the hit?
Why are you trying so hard to get this match added 😭

Back