• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Comically Weak (James Ellsworth vs Peasant) (WWE vs Totally Epic Battle Simulator)

Honestly I think Ellsworth would start with No Chin Music, WWE Wrestlers usually start off by using finishers on fodder. (Not saying this because the opponent is fodder in his verse but because they have no wrestling experience.) However the Peasant would probably just dodge or sumn.

Yall this supposed 17.3x multiplier with finishers isn't even listed on James' profile, or reflected in anyway.
What do you want me to do about that? The feat happened-

I’m not trying to give an actual exact multiplier to finishers, since I’m pretty sure you can’t quantify exact figures for multipliers through the wiki’s own scaling (if you could, 9-A finishers would’ve been a thing a long time ago) but I’m pointing out how James can near one-shot those absurdly stronger than him, even on a grander scale than the Peasant. Thus, it’s a win-con

If we’ve been able to put a 17.3x multipliers on finishers all this time and never realised it

What do you want me to do about that? The feat happened-

I’m not trying to give an actual exact multiplier to finishers, since I’m pretty sure you can’t quantify exact figures for multipliers through the wiki’s own scaling (if you could, 9-A finishers would’ve been a thing a long time ago) but I’m pointing out how James can near one-shot those absurdly stronger than him, even on a grander scale than the Peasant. Thus, it’s a win-con
Dude just say that James can output 5.3 Megajoules(17.3 times his joule value) of force with No Chin Music 🗿 You don't have to scale No Chin Music to every other finisher

You don't have to scale No Chin Music to every other finisher
Well I mean naturally it would, I would say all the finishers scale to each other AP wise (thought that’s just my opinion, I’d need to sort this out with Random and stuff before making any official affirmations)

Look all I'm gonna say is that if James' attack isn't 17.3 times stronger than himself on the profile, the nature of said attack being clearly inconsistent in-verse, with even you guys acknowledging it, I ain't buying this 17.3 bullshit.

James gets stomped.

Well I mean naturally it would, I would say all the finishers scale to each other AP wise (thought that’s just my opinion, I’d need to sort this out with Random and stuff before making any official affirmations)
If you think No Chin Music or C.O.B.R.A. is in the realm of an F5 somethings wrong with you.

Look all I'm gonna say is that if James' attack isn't 17.3 times stronger than himself on the profile, the nature of said attack being clearly inconsistent in-verse, with even you guys acknowledging it, I ain't buying this 17.3 bullshit.

James gets stomped.
We are saying that the No Chin Music has the potential to hurt characters who scale to 5.3 MJ.

Ok, this match is officially on hiatus until I sort out if we can actually put a multiplier on finishers. If we can, it’s cash money

If you think No Chin Music or C.O.B.R.A. is in the realm of an F5 somethings wrong with you.
I mean No Chin Music nearly One Shot AJ Styles, that’s something I’d say is within F5 level shit

Generally finishers all serve the exact same purpose and get the exact same results, some finishers are more “protected” than others but it’s still rather trivial difference

Ok well finishers aren’t getting fixed anytime soon but uh, bump because the finisher is still a win-con for Ellsworth. It’s the goofiest, weakest ass win-con, but it’s still there

The outcome shouldn’t change. There was never a chance Ellsworth didn’t one shot with the No Chin Music, now he just one shots harder. The question is, can he land it?

Think of it this way, if you run this match an [insert as high of a finite number as you can think of] number of times, will The Peasant win every single time? If the answer is no it’s not a stomp. James has a non-zero chance of landing a No Chin music before being turned to paste by The Peasant
yes, I could argue that the pepper spray would be the WWE guy only hope by temporaly making the peasent flinch, but this guy is doing nothing against the Peasent, even If somehow the peasent stand still for 5 years It would end witch It still winning

Yeah, but The Peasant won’t be looking too pretty if it faces a No Chin Music either, which has done a severe number on the likes of AJ Styles, who is stronger than the Peasant, even when James was fatigued

There’s 3 different ways this goes

1: Peasant gets first hit in, nearly one-shots and wins

2: James gets first hit in, doesn’t start with No Chin Music, does barely any damage and promptly gets his ass whooped

3: James gets first hit in, starts with No Chin Music, does pretty nasty damage to The Peasant, who probably fails to make the comeback from there, if they’re not one-shot.

Even though options 1 and 2 together probably take up 99.9% of possible outcomes, there is a non-zero chance James wins, and thus it’s not a stomp. I’ll vote for The Peasant though for a massive AP advantage and debatably a skill one too
I thought it was deemed a stomp unless they can reasonably land their wincon. Less than 1% doesn't seem reasonable.

"A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."
- VS Battles Wiki "Stomp Thread" page.

I mean No Chin Music nearly One Shot AJ Styles, that’s something I’d say is within F5 level shit

Generally finishers all serve the exact same purpose and get the exact same results, some finishers are more “protected” than others but it’s still rather trivial difference

Back