• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Spider-Man with the Iron Spider suit should be at least comparable to the Iron Man's Mark 1 suit, there is no way Iron Man could create a suit for Spider-Man that it's even weaker than the first one he created with trash, and it's possible that Iron Spider should be comparable to Iron Man's Mark 6 suit.

So I think Iron Spider should be upgrade to "At least 8-C, likely 8-A.

I agree. Tony knew that Peter would have been a great ally for the Avengers, so he should have built for him a suit this strong and able to remain active in the grade of atmosphere. Tony told Peter to not enter the ship because he thought other powerful beings were there.

8-A might be a stretch. That ranking came from Iron Man using his ability to fly, which Iron Spider cannot do.

Plenty of characters who can't fly scale from Iron Man's 8-A key.

I mean, War Machine MK II and later are all 8-A, it would't make sense that Tony would make a suit for Peter that was worse than even War Machine.

Hell, I doubt Tony would make any suit less than 8-A after Iron Man 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back