• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

By the way, what are the proofs of Insomniac Electro being MHS+? I remember nothing of natural cloud in the game

So, if we create profiles for USM characters should we put them on the same verse as Avengers Assemble and EMH? Or in separate ones?

Probably same verse page as the rest of animated marvel stuff
Although honestly i think it would be nice to seperate the different continuities into different verse pages

Originally the MAU page was for all the Marvel Animated Universes, but some didn't like that

For now they could be part of that page

BTW, just checked, but Peter is in awe of how his body is moving without his soul actually moving, even Peter having no idea as to how his body is doing it.

Here

I don't know the slightest thing about the TASM games i just love the idea of a giant robot worm
The game in my opinion is great. Ot features different Spiderman villains, but based on different animals, sorta like Connors. The giant robots are also great, I find it funny how the first boss in the game is already firing lasers. Though, admittedly, the combat is just the Arkham games.

The game in my opinion is great. Ot features different Spiderman villains, but based on different animals, sorta like Connors. The giant robots are also great, I find it funny how the first boss in the game is already firing lasers. Though, admittedly, the combat is just the Arkham games.
I don't know anything about the Arkhan games either besides the fact that one of them has a cool anti-piracy measure i think

GFWL version only, the Steam version didn't have this problem and neither does the GOG version.
I remember a dude saying that it was a bug in the moral code and not the game code. Oooooooh how poorly this comment has aged seeing as how low the AAA games industry has sunk with its lootboxes and microtransactions and shitty marketing and DRM.

Back