• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

We seriously need a wiki wide discussion about outliers.
I mean to be fair, when has this not been a thing?

Determining what is and isn’t an outlier heavily ranges on the context of a verse. Reminds me of back when TASM Spider-Man was 8-A. Dark times

according to the page history
unknown.png

At least Tasm isn't downplayed anymore. Went from 8A(+) to 9B then to 8C equal with the other Spidermen. Now I'm just hoping the game profiles get something one day.

Not to mention, we've got that Lizard tearing feat from TASM that needs to be done for LS

Hmm, my recalc for the mountain drop is getting Multi-City Block level results so I definitely need to correct something

Edit: Still getting them... More corrections needed.

Last edited:
And here is the most epic Secret Wars Spider-Man TAS moment, recalculated by yours truly.

Also, since in Season 6 we would've seen Venom and Carnage's return, I feel like maybe once they get their rating they could be settled at "At least Large Building level, likely City Block level", unless we assume they grew stronger between Seasons 2 and 6, which is definitely possible.
I prefer the first option for the Venom/Carnage ratings since it requires less assumptions
For the breaking part of the calc, wouldn't you need to calc just the normal area of the mountain since that was the part that would have to be affected?

Would some of the alternative Spider-Men get a profile? Some versions are pretty much just regular Spidey but some like millionaire Spidey are probably unique enough to get one for themselves

I know that Spiderman Noir probably needs some updates. Most of his tiers come from the first two miniseries, nothing after, from what I'm seeing.

See, you call it a joke, but this is the same universe where we have 6-B Black Widow

Not as scary as 6-B spidey

I will drive this joke into the ground
Actually it is much scarier, since spider-man was listed as 8-C in attack potency and something like Class GJ+ in Striking Strength before we revised that. He had city level Durability despite this.

Back