• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Fox Kids) Black suit lifting strength upgrade and a supporting feat

He's currently At least Class 5, likely much higher with symbiote

In S1 E8, while in the black suit Spider-Man Lifts up the back half of a Fire truckwithout much trouble. Fire truck weight varies a lot of course but the most common weight I see when looking it up is around 35,000 lbs/17.5 Tons, he lifted like half of it so cut that in half and it'd be 8.75 Tons/nearly 8,000kg which is Class 10, I reckon he probably could have lifted the Whole truck if he wanted to so maybe an At least Class 10 with symbiote could be viable as well.

Also while lifting the Truck he says "I used to have trouble lifting a Volkswagen" which confirms that he can still lift cars without the Black suit and sounds like a good supporting/justification feat for his normal At least Class 5 lifting strength without the symbiote.

I suppose that this seems fine. What other character profiles would need to be updated from this?

Seemingly just Spider-Man's. The only other fox kids profile that I've seen on here is the High Evolutionary, who made appearances in the The X-men and Spider-Man Unlimited shows but not in Spider-Man the Animated Series so he doesn't scale to this version of the character.

Oh I guess Venom Has a profile as well as you can see Walker just posted it. I didn't see his profile when I looked up Fox Kids on here for whatever reason, But yea he should definitely be At least Class 10 since he was depicted as way stronger than Spider-Man in the show.

Ah thanks, good to know. So Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, and Spider-Carange would all scale from it.

Okay. That should hopefully be fine then,

I actually went back and rewatched a few episodes of this show today and completely forgot that In S3 E10 Venom flips over a tank and in the episiode right after that one Carnage flipped a tank as well. If I recall correctly Spider-Man never lifted anything that heavy in this series which makes sense though since the Symbiotes where always treated as much stronger then him. So honestly I think the Firetruck lifting feat and The Volkswagen lifting statement Should only scale to Spider-Man himself while Venom, Carnage, And Spider-Carnage should be Class 100 from the tank lifting feats.

Tank weights can vary from model to model of course but that's the weight of an M1 Abrams, one of the most common tanks.

Okay. Then it should be fine to upgrade their lifting strengths.

Back