• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPIDER GAMES! ! ! (Saijou Ai vs Sang-Woo) (4-0-0)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Ruthless Contestant : 0
Spider Lady : 4
Incon : 0

Speed Equalized
Saijou has a week of prep time
Sang-Woo has prior knowledge
Starting distance is 20 meters with no line of sight

I'll explain how Saijou's package works on the next comment. I was originally gonna use one of the Saw characters but everyone there has a gun and Kramer has enough matches to his name. Thank goodness I remember Squid Game, it's only fitting for a death trap character to fight a death trap contestant

Last edited:
I'll explain how Saijou's package works on the next comment
Anyway it's already in the page so you can just read it but in a nutshell:

*Anyone near her water bottles becomes a contestant and gets a web on one of their ankles
*The only way you can get it off is by hooking the web on another contestant's ankle (Presumably the one without a web)
*At some point the game ends and everyone with a web on their ankle dies

Essentially, it's hot potato but you can hold two potatoes and there are multiple potatoes

I don't think there is a situation here that they will not eventually find one another
Yeah but that's the thing, eventually. At any point the Jorogumo package can trigger and if he hasn't gotten rid of it on someone else, it will kill him. And he doesn’t even know where his opponent is

Plus in direct combat, she does also have the mind control charms

Meh, I still can't see him finding her fast to sucker punch, after all they ghe battle in central park, so not much places to hide and she qacks stealth mastery to not be found fast, and if the mind control charms are usable here, she stomps sins3 nothing stops her from just using It on him to guarantea the win

Meh, I still can't see him finding her fast to sucker punch, after all they ghe battle in central park, so not much places to hide and she qacks stealth mastery to not be found fast
Central Park has a forest and she just needs to wait for her package to kick in
GettyImages-1347979016.jpg

if the mind control charms are usable here, she stomps sins3 nothing stops her from just using It on him to guarantea the win
She does have to put them on him

Last edited:
I saw no mentioning of it so I'm going to ask. Does the package's effect apply to only humans or will it also work on animals?

Only humans
Oh okay, I mean she would be screwed if she was fighting a wolf or something. I'm voting Ai. Sang Woo has no way to deal with the package and she can just use her prep time to set up a good spot to hide or have bottles covering nearly all of Central Park.
The reason I asked about the animals is to see if there were any other loopholes Sang Woo can try to exploit apart from dying.

Actually, wouldn't there still be people walking around in Central Park? Not that many people but still better than no one. Sang Woo can just sneak up on some random guy, knock him the hell out, and use him to remove the web since he anyone that is in range counts as a contestant, or would it be outside influence and thus not allowed?

Actually, wouldn't there still be people walking around in Central Park? Not that many people but still better than no one. Sang Woo can just sneak up on some random guy, knock him the hell out, and use him to remove the web since he anyone that is in range counts as a contestant, or would it be outside influence and thus not allowed?
Technically, the outside crowd would be accessible and can be used. However I do recall in the excerpts in Ai's page that during her games, she usually clears the area to make sure no outside influence is present. That should be something she does if given prep time

Technically, the outside crowd would be accessible and can be used. However I do recall in the excerpts in Ai's page that during her games, she usually clears the area to make sure no outside influence is present. That should be something she does if given prep time
Oh alright then. Sang Woo is just screwed.

Back