• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So here speedwagon can actually see the attacks and it's not just a dude wiggles his wrist and magically cuts the other

While how good a fighter Speedwagon is would matter, Marquis is likely to be superior here. He never lost a fight except a fight that he threw because his daughter wandered onto the battlefield and was a major crime lord for years. Soloed E88 parahuman squads and hero teams, even with people having more diverse or stronger powers than him he wasn't ever dislodged. If he can get a cut that exposes bone then Speedwagon is just ******, since he can control any bone he can see and torture Speedwagon with his own skeleton. His shields can tank gunfire and he can close his wounds with bone if need be.

I haven't really posted specifics for stuff Marquis has done in combat yet, but I think he's more likely to win off the versatility his power affords him and just how total his bone control is. Whether speedwagon's impaled from behind off of some bone chunks he broke off, marquis gets a glimpse of his skeleton and he dies a horrible death, or marquis just kills him the normal way, I'd give it to him.

I know even Speedwagon is afraid and all but for some reason Marquis' profile image seems like some sort of meme the internet has yet to harness

where was I going with this

Oh yeah Marquis probably absolutely yeets speedwagon here. His only really unique trick is his buzzsaw hat, but Marquis has already dealt with many heroes with far better range options all at once.

Back