• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Battle of the hatted vampire hunters

Speedwagon thinks his top hat his better than Lincoln's top hat, but Lincoln says that he just stole it from a dead guy and Speedwagon gets mad

Just kidding

Speed Equalized, Bloodlusted, Speedwagon has his orignal hat and hammer, Victory Conditions: Any, Location: Dio's mansion

Hm.. Speedwagon is smarter, I'll give you that, but Abraham has too many strength feats for speedwagon to handle. The only things speedwagon has going for him rn is the fodderizing of Dio's vampires and the explosion feat. The axe gun hybrid could be a problem, along with Abraham's feat of beating Adam. Eh, I'll give it to Abraham for having more physical feats, though it'll be close.

I think I might go with Lincoln too. Lincoln is stronger than someone, whose stronger than someone who very casually performed a Small Building feat while in near-death condition (AFAIK), so I think Lincoln has a sheer strength advantage.

Thanks, it was my idea to make a silly battle, but hats and vampires made an okay theme

And another one bumps and another one bumps, another one bumps the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back