• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed unequalized match: Jack Baker vs Hawkeye (MCU)!

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Underused characters!!!! Jack Baker vs Hawkeye (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Human Jack starts with an axe and Hawkeye has access to all his arrows but there is a limit to how many he can carry (no more infinite supply like in the avengers).

SBA. Speed is not equalized (witchcraft!!!)

Jack can mutate.

They fight in the Baker's residence.

Resident Evil 7 Jack Baker render
MCU Hawkeye

Jacks regen likely gives him the win, I do not believe Hawkeye can really put him down.

I Imagine Hawkeye using Fire arrows to get past his Regenerationn if Hawkeye has any fire arrows.

I dont think Fire Arrows can kill Jack given he is burnt alive in the first battle while also having his head torn.

Jack regens from everything and butchers him once he runs out of arrows. Assuming the fight even lasts that long.

Hawkeye has the speed to dodge Jack's cqc, doesnt he?

Then it comes to Hawkeye runing out of stamina.

Jack: 2

Hawkeye: 0

Incon: 0

This fight is a giant game of cat and mice; Hawkeye has far greater mobility, but can never kill jack ever, so after Hawkeye passes out from exhaustion Jack proceedes to tear Hawkeye apart

4 for Jack, I guess.

@Everyone Hawkeye can incapacitatr Jack.

Gargoyle One said:
Its not that difficult.

@Spinos simply put, Jack will willingly tank anything Ethan throws at him because his wounds repair almost instantly (seconds or so). If you manage to deal enough damage he gets knocked down and comes back after minutes.

I hope my vote doesn't get me killed or salvaged in a garbage pit. Sure, everyone, Baker has Regenerationn and everything, but Hawkeye's 9-A arrows can incapacitate him easily. Hawkeye has speed advantage and more mobility, he can dodge Baker's attacks with ease. With his Beretta Cheetah gun he can also shoot Baker (though that doesn't matter, doubt Baker would be harmed). Hawkeye is also the one with the AP advantage, he is 9-B for harming Black Widow, who tanked a grenade explosion from a M67 fragmentation grenade (1 megajoule of energy), while there is no number for Baker, which means he is baseline Wall level (If there is no calc it's a general default we assume he's baseline).

Not to mention Hawkeye can hold his own against Black Panther, who is 9-A, and Black Widow (who is comparable to Hawkeye) can hold her own against Crossbones, survive an light slap by the Hulk and survive explosions.

Im allowing Jack's mutation (again) in that case.

3 for Jack and 1 for Hawkeye

Basically: @Spinos

The first time Hawkeye tries to use explosive arrows will make Jack mutate into his 9-A form. I dont know how willing he is to use the explosive arrows, but depending on the moment he uses, he may not be able to deal with mutated jack.

Too much damage = mutation trigger btw.

Then it depends on whether Hawkeye has knowledge about Jack Baker.

Hawkeye has shown to be able to hold his own against mid-end Room levelers.

I'd just like to point out that Jack's regen is actually higher than what's on his profile as it needs updating, he regenerated from his entire body being calcified

Back