• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed scaling: Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?

So I recently had the discussion about the speed of Sakamaki Izayoi.

It was in the talk section of his page, so I can not link to it, but basically it was concluded that the "combat that seems like the speed of light" statement wasn´t literally and that his next best speed feat was throwing punches at the third cosmic velocity, which is Mach 56.

I believe pretty much all other characters of the verse are scaled from his speed in one way or another. If that is right, they should be put in correct relation to his speed.

Blahblah9755 said:
And wasn't he accepted at Mach 123 in the past?
Maybe. But why?

Well, the calc is quite straight forward and seems to be fine, so feel free to scale him to it and if you do you may want to also fix the scaling from him to the other characters.

"I was just wondering why he was having his speed dropped from that in the first place."

Because nobody could tell me why he was ever ranked at that speed, that is why he was dropped from that.

Okay, that makes sense. I've fixed the scaling for all the characters who were listed at mhs+ or light speed, is that sufficient or does Kasukabe yo also need fixing?

I don´t know the series to be honest, so I can only guess that she probably doesn´t need fixing, given that she isn´t scaled form izayoi.

Back