• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed question

How fast do you have to be to kill at least 5 people with anybody being capable of firing their guns.

The killer goes with a hatchet and knifes but prefers being close and personal with his preys.

I assuming people were unable to react to the character's speed, as the other interpretation would be that they were simply unable to aim correctly. If the first case is true, then the time that took to perform said feat was less than 0.2 s (generally the reaction speed of average humans).

>I assuming people were unable to react to the character's speed,

Basically, yes. None of the officers where able to react and shot him despite being able to take out the guns, narration also implies it was a very large group.

why is the Blitz character a topic here

OP must have though that Blitz refered to Speedblitz.

Welp, yeah, not leaving humans time to react is at least 5 Hz speed feat, the amount of actions it perform in that timeframe determinates its speed.

I mean the question itself is vague, you can get approximations but nothing concrete. Distance moved between them, what they were doing before, etc, all play into how fast you'd have to be to kill them before any of them could react.

The timeframe should be "immutable" if we're talking about common humans (you can argue it vary between 4 to 10 Hz), next is to determinate the amount of actions (generally converted to distance) performed during that timeframe to determinate the speed.

I didn't say timeframe. I'm aware of reaction speeds. But the distance crossed during that reaction time is mightily important.

Back