• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed of acnologia

Let's start with the following statement, that the ship is 400 meters from the point that needs to arrive, and after that has a countdown to the distance 400, 300, 200 and 100 meters (http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v61/c531/5.html), let's assume that each parcel counts was separated by A 1-second interval would be the low-end of the calc, then we will assume more and say that it was a range of 0.75 sec that would be the mid-end, and finally with more assumptions, it would have been 0.5 sec not I know what it's called, but it should be top-end.

Each interval had a difference of 100 meters as soon as we go to the calculation: 100m / s low-end

For 0.75 sec we will calculate 100 ├À 0.75 Which will give 133m / s mid-end

And finally calculate for 0.5 sec, 100 ├À 0.5 That will give 200m / s in the top-end

Thus leaving the spacecraft around 36% ~ 54% gives speed of sound to the ship, and less to the technology since it is almost equated to ship in speed. I hope you liked my calculations, and if you have a Wikia send to put in the profile of the technology, since this is an important UP for the verse, flw.

ummm I don't see how this does anything seeing how Acno is already at least Mach 4000+....

Well Acno rellay cant outspeed the ship the whole 3\2 chatper and there is no reason he wasnt serious,i think this possible maybe to give his downgrade only in travel speed,unless there is better travel speed's feats from characters who weaker than Acno and than is just PIS

Panels are not a depiction of time, the timeframe between 2 panels can be as short as a millisecond or as large as an hour. So just saying that because it took 4 panels for character A to reach point B is equivalent to 4 seconds isn't likely to be completely correct. Judging the timeframe is dependant on the situation and a case by case analysis, especially when it comes to characters noted to move and perceive things at at least superhuman speeds

Back