• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I also think that DontTalk makes sense, but would change "The calculated KE value is heavily inconsistent with the rest of the cast in the series" to something like "The calculated KE value is heavily inconsistent with the actual displays of the character (as is the case with Quicksilver), or with rest of the cast in the series".

Hmm. It seems that this particular topic is taking a while to be concluded. Should I upload my suggestions to the Kinetic Energy Feats page?

That said, I want to expand on what DontTalk has stated in regards to KE, and go with LordX's statement, as it is an extension of what DT has stated.

• The KE displayed is directly shown to be as a result of speed, or at least heavily implied to be so.
This is because it still requires a sufficient amount of energy for a person to move at a certain speed. The exception to this would be when the KE calculated >> rest of the cast, as it would likely be considered an outlier in this case.

I am personally fine with uploading your suggestions, and incorporating the statements of DontTalk and LordXcano.

However, shouldn't we also mention the possibility of exceptions, such as Quicksilver, for whom this heavily contradicts their established power levels?

Okay. Thanks. Help with suggestions from the other people following this thread would be appreciated.

I added some more rules in regards to kinetic energy, here

However, Quiksilver's profile states that his AP is likely much higher due to him accelerating at Relativistic speeds. Should that point even be on his profile?

Probably not. He has never demonstrated any particular striking power as far as I am aware.

Back