• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spacegodzilla VS. Mewtwo

Might as well do this. Speed is Equalized, mewtwo is being restricted to base form, and the fight takes place in space since SG is seemingly a lot more powerful up there. Combatants start within Spacegodzilla's range, as mewtwo outranges heavily.

Spacegodzilla:

Mewtwo: 2 (Gyronutz, Cal, Gargoyle)

Reasoning: Precognition, Range and hax

Mewtwo is around 237 zettatons whereas Spacegodzilla is superior to 267 zettatons. An AP advantage for sure, but nothing one-shot worthy.

However that's its only advantage. By SBA, Mewtwo outranges immensely and should be able to hold it off with telekinesis, at least until its precognition tells it to use one of its many other haxes (e.g. BFR, Soul manipulation, Mind hax).

I'd close the range to make it fairer

GyroNutz said:
Mewtwo is around 237 zettatons whereas Spacegodzilla is superior to 267 zettatons. An AP advantage for sure, but nothing one-shot worthy.
However that's its only advantage. By SBA, Mewtwo outranges immensely and should be able to hold it off with telekinesis, at least until its precognition tells it to use one of its many other haxes (e.g. BFR, Soul manipulation, Mind hax).

I'd close the range to make it fairer
I see. alright, Mewtwo is now within spacegodzilla's range.

Much better.

Mewtwo generally leads with TK, which won't be too effective here, meaning that unless Mewtwo pushes zilla out of range, he'll be pelted with corona beams and other attacks. However, like I said, Spacezilla's AP isn't enough to one-shot, especially with Mewtwo's passive healing. Through intelligence and/or precognition, Mewtwo will either move away and target its crystals from outside of Spacezilla's range and take it out easily from there, or mind control it, either incapping it or leaving it open to be defeated.

Mewtwo should take this

Mewtwo FRA. Also, Mewtwo's teleportation helps it from being bombarded against that range and has means of buffing that durability so that small advantage becomes less of one. If that advantage is notable enough, Mewtwo can swap stats with SG to 180 the tables.

people like to forget good threads and not bump them. i see that it was active before too.

i want to vote for Mewtwo FRA

Back