• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space seperating insignificant 5D spaces

Okay, 2c to 2a multiverses are structures that seperate low2c space times, and they do this via an insignificant (unless otherwise proven) 5D space that keeps the universes parallel but spatiotemporally distinct

Now what about a space that seperates these multiverse,

A larger space containing and seperating multiple 2c or 2b multiverses, which already have insignificant 5d spaces

Would this space be insignificant 6d? And what wood be the tier (of any) of such a space, would a space containing several 2c/2b worlds still be a larger 2c/2b world but insignificant 6d?

Well if the 5D spaces are insignificant, they wouldn't count as Low 1-C per our standards, so the space separating them would still be 5D.

Well if the 5D spaces are insignificant, they wouldn't count as Low 1-C per our standards, so the space separating them would still be 5D.
I didn't ask about low 1c

I asked if the space seperating them would be a insignificant 6d space, since each structure is spatiotemporally seperated, just as how an insignificant 4d space seperates 4d universes

I didn't ask about low 1c

I asked if the space seperating them would be a insignificant 6d space, since each structure is spatiotemporally seperated, just as how an insignificant 4d space seperates 4d universes
Low 1-C = 5D & 6D on this wiki.

Ok, I think I get it now. From what I'm gathering you're saying there is a space separating the universes in the multiverse, which I think we treat as 5D. Now you're saying there is a space that separates the multiverses?

If that is what you're asking then it depends on if the multiverses are their own structure containing universes, or just a group of universes. If they're a structure, then that means the space separating multiverses may qualify as 6D. If they're just a group of universes, then the space separating the multiverses would still be 5D, since it's separating a finite number of universes from one another, it would be no different from the space that separates normal universes.

On the other hand, if each multiverse was 2-A, then it may also qualify as 6D for separating them.

Ok, I think I get it now. From what I'm gathering you're saying there is a space separating the universes in the multiverse, which I think we treat as 5D. Now you're saying there is a space that separates the multiverses?
Yes exactly this
If that is what you're asking then it depends on if the multiverses are their own structure containing universes, or just a group of universes.
They are each distinct structures that hold universes, and the larger space seperates and contains them
If they're a structure, then that means the space separating multiverses may qualify as 6D.
Insignificant 6d I believe, but yes that's the question

I don't see why a larger space like that can't just be a bigger 5-D space. The reason why you need an insignificant higher dimensional brane to separate timelines is because in order for space-times to exist in parallel (which means they will never intersect no matter how far they extend along their 3 spatial dimensions and single temporal dimensional, even if infinitely far), they need a perpendicular plane with an additional degree of freedom, the same way multiple 1 dimensional lines need at least an X/Y coordinate plane to exist in parallel, or multiple 2-D squares need a 3-D space to exist in parallel.

There's no reason a larger space containing 5-D interdimensional spaces must be perpendicular rather than coplanar.

I don't see why a larger space like that can't just be a bigger 5-D space. The reason why you need an insignificant higher dimensional brane to separate timelines is because in order for space-times to exist in parallel (which means they will never intersect no matter how far they extend along their 3 spatial dimensions and single temporal dimensional, even if infinitely far), they need a perpendicular plane with an additional degree of freedom, the same way multiple 1 dimensional lines need at least an X/Y coordinate plane to exist in parallel, or multiple 2-D squares need a 3-D space to exist in parallel.
The reason I ask is because these 2c structures are all parallel space times as well, so is it possible for a 5d space to seperate multiple insignificant 5d spaces despite these insignificant spaces being part of parallel space times? That's what I wanna know
There's no reason a larger space containing 5-D interdimensional spaces must be perpendicular rather than coplanar.
But would these spaces be seen as parallel and distinct of it were this way?

Back