• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space battle | Gwen Anodite vs Saitama [10-0-0] (GRACE)

OP thought that putting Saitama in Parallel Timeline Key was Blood-lusting him.
There is literally no key to Serious/Blood or special abilities put into Power and Abilities for Serious/Blood. Saitama uses Time Travel so he is in Serious/Blood form.

If we go based of in character stuff. Then Gwen would open with Energy attacks and shields, Saitama would take no damage and break through the shields effortlessly, Gwen would see this and likely change her strategy to more complex spells like all the ones mentioned and she even has a habit of teleporting away from more physical threats like Aggregor and Albedo. While Saitama would be like 0_0 {Where did she do?)
Does this help?
Enhanced Senses (He possesses a supernatural hearing, being able to hear chatter from bystanders a good distance away even while fighting monsters)

Also, really quickly (This isn't a deeply-thought out statement) If Blood-lusted Saitama is provoked to, he can just go back in time and speed-blitz Gwen with the accumulated speed and AP from his Accelerated Development. Gwen doesn't have Acausality Type 1, so Saitama can just turn back time without consequence.

Saitama's Accelerated Development should be able to handle this. How is Gwen reducing Saitama's power? Saitama's shockwaves are a by-product of his strength. It's related to his AP. How is Gwen nullifying and reversing Shockwaves?
Like what you do with Terraspin as the wind attack is part of its power. It literally made Terraspin hands become weak as his wind attack became slower and his power became weaker. He can nullify Humungousaur powers, which includes shockwaves.

Blood-lusted Saitama is a better version of Parallel Timeline Garou​

This is because Saitama supposedly has Garou's Perfected Martial Arts after copying it from him and can simultaneously surpass Garou himself.

Assuming that the Thread Starter permits usage of Garou's Perfected Martial Arts, this makes it easier for Saitama to beat Gwen to death. Literally anything Garou does with his Martial Arts, Saitama does it but better. Saitama's Accelerated Development would continually make the AP gap into an AP chasm and increase his speed.
It can reduce his speed and attack like it does with high fan speed and Terraspin.
I saw that an argument Gwen would just put up a barrier, but hear me out: Saitama punches it really hard. I'm serious. Forcefields have durability (NO WAY!), and the forcefield shown in the Mana Ben 10 page doesn't have anything special going for it that wouldn't let Saitama just punch through it.
😭 Mana field≠mana shield. There is a difference between the Mana shield and Mana Field as the Mana Field is not broken looked at the show. What will prevent Gwen from seal Saitama in Mana field or even break saitama down into smaller parts.

Saitama's Accelerated Development should be able to handle this. How is Gwen reducing Saitama's power? Saitama's shockwaves are a by-product of his strength. It's related to his AP. How is Gwen nullifying and reversing Shockwaves?
Like what you do with Terraspin as the wind attack is part of its power. It literally made Terraspin hands become weak as his wind attack became slower and his power became weaker. He can nullify Humungousaur powers, which includes shockwaves.

Blood-lusted Saitama is a better version of Parallel Timeline Garou​

This is because Saitama supposedly has Garou's Perfected Martial Arts after copying it from him and can simultaneously surpass Garou himself.

Assuming that the Thread Starter permits usage of Garou's Perfected Martial Arts, this makes it easier for Saitama to beat Gwen to death. Literally anything Garou does with his Martial Arts, Saitama does it but better. Saitama's Accelerated Development would continually make the AP gap into an AP chasm and increase his speed.
It can reduce his speed and attack like it does with high fan speed and Terraspin.
Sure, Saitama's speed is being reduced, but by what margin? Saitama is making exponential jumps in power with literally every passing second, reduced speed doesn't mean a whole lot when that speed is multiplying itself constantly. Can I see what the "reduced speed" ability for Gwen looks like?

When Saitama is close enough to break a forcefield, I thought that he would already be in close-quarters-combat to punch Gwen.

If Gwen tries to BFR him, Saitama can unironically come back through Time Travel.

It'll "reverse" the effect of Gwen BFR'ing him. I can't say the same for Time Stop since Saitama doesn't have resistance to that and prevents him from doing anything. Can you show me what Time Stop looks like?

Edit: I just went and looked for myself because I realized I was being lazy.

Saitama's honest reaction:
pwnbOOs_d.webp

(Joking, but that spell doesn't look like it's combat-applicable)

This is cut to ****. What episode is this? I feel like it's taken out of context. Regardless, Key factor is that Gwen has to speak, and react. This means that she has to choose between casting a spell for a Forcefield or using Time Manipulation. If Gwen realizes that she needs to use Time Manipulation to beat Saitama, it will be far too late since I don't think she can cast spells when she's getting punched, or Saitama ripping her head off.
(Saitama)

(Gwen)
It can reduced Saitama's speed until Saitama stops moving.

Can it literally break mana field (not mana shield)?

It can reverse time to prevent it from traveling through time or traveling through a time like it.

Gwen only need to seal him in mana field and reverse and stop time on Saitama.

Gwen won't need her hands, she can using words and power nullification.

Gwen learned its full potential isn't a key or a thing she ever does in the series, she never fully masters magic or her anodite powers in OV, it's not a real key on the profile and is not something she has access to or anything
If Gwen are not literally in full potential, she will lose her humanity, so I put full potential so that she can fully use her power without restrictions.
No way, you really don't know the difference between Mana Shield and Mana Field

Last edited:
If Gwen are not literally in full potential, she will lose her humanity, so I put full potential so that she can fully use her power without restrictions.

No way, You really don't know the difference between Mana Shield and Mana Field
that's basically a fan version of the character then, like there's no point in the series where Gwen trains enough to master the powers even in future timelines; this makes the thread non viable to add to profiles; like it's borderline an OC at that point

can't help but notice that you left out that fact for the Goku thread when you put it on profiles, so you should probably get those removed

that's basically a fan version of the character then, like there's no point in the series where Gwen trains enough to master the powers even in future timelines; this makes the thread non viable to add to profiles; like it's borderline an OC at that point

can't help but notice that you left out that fact for the Goku thread when you put it on profiles, so you should probably get those removed
Not literally as Verdona says that Gwen will have her full potential at 60-70 years old and if Anodites don't have their full potential then that means they will lose their power as Gwen beat Goku thanks to hax not full potential

Not literally as Verdona says that Gwen will have her full potential at 60-70 years old and if Anodites don't have their full potential then that means they will lose their power as Gwen beat Goku thanks to hax not full potential
She still hasn't mastered it, so you can't use it for threads, there's no discussion there.

If you want the thread to be added you have to nuke the votes since a lot of the threads arguments are based on the crux of her having mastered her full potential and having mastered all of the hax the anodite form gives (and generously assuming this also gives her the perfect amount of combat experience to do it immediately on a guy who looks like a superhero to her and is likely not even attacking her since you didn't bloodlust Saitama)

Its also a FRA train

We can theoretically use a Goku that trained enough to surpass Beerus by this logic and has perfect UI since it's possible for him by this logic

Back