• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space battle | Gwen Anodite vs Saitama [10-0-0] (GRACE)

So? It's literally in the Final key (the strongest key)
So it means that he wouldn't use all of the abilities in his final key. I'm telling you to make Saitama Serious/Blood-lusted because In-Character/non-serious Saitama wouldn't use those abilities. Also Final Key =/= Strongest Key.

So it means that he wouldn't use all of the abilities in his final key.
"All previous abilities"
I'm telling you to make Saitama Serious/Blood-lusted because In-Character/non-serious Saitama wouldn't use those abilities.
There is literally no key to Serious/Blood or special abilities put into Power and Abilities for Serious/Blood. Saitama uses Time Travel so he is in Serious/Blood form.
  • When making a match with Saitama, please note whether or not you are using his current or parallel timeline self, as this will decide whether or not he has access to his Time Traveling capabilities.
  • It is unlikely for Saitama to use Time Travel unless he is bloodlusted.
Also Final Key =/= Strongest Key.
At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Galaxy level, likely higher (Has become many times stronger than before after growing exponentially in power while fighting with Awakened Garou. Continued to grow even stronger, to the point that even his sneeze carried enough force behind to blow away Jupiter's surface down to its rocky core. Surpassed Garou and then defeated him, vastly outpacing Garou's own exponential growth and power mimicry in the process[Note 2][1])
The Final Key is Parallel Timeline, which is currently the strongest key

There is literally no key to Serious/Blood or special abilities put into Power and Abilities for Serious/Blood. Saitama uses Time Travel so he is in Serious/Blood form.
  • It is unlikely for Saitama to use Time Travel unless he is bloodlusted.
Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character-Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).
The Final Key is Parallel Timeline, which is currently the strongest key
In this case, yes, but not in all cases.

Regardless, I don't want to really go into circles about state of mind because time is waning and I want to be on the same page as you. Are you saying that Saitama is already Serious/Blood-lusted?

Going to assume that you meant "Blood-lusted" since when I put slash, I meant "or" instead of "and." You mentioned Saitama being Blood-lusted since he used Time Travel too.

First problem I have with this Match-up is Saitama literally cannot move to actually fight Gwen while Gwen can.
  • Fight takes place a space
(Gwen)
(Satama)
Pseudo-Flight (Could move and change his momentum and keep afloat in the air. Can propel himself in space by farting[1])
Saitama starts the battle with zero momentum, and, well, I don't think Saitama has a gassy enough stomach to continually keep farting to move. If the location of the battle isn't changed then this match-up is a Stomp because Saitama cannot fight.

Saitama starts the battle with zero momentum, and, well, I don't think Saitama has a gassy enough stomach to continually keep farting to move. If the location of the battle isn't changed then this match-up is a Stomp because Saitama cannot fight.

• Both are 4-A
  • Speed was equalized
  • SBA for the rest
  • Gwen learned its full potential.
  • (Parallel Timeline) Saitama is for used
  • Fight takes place a space in Jupiter

That's better, thanks. I'll go ahead and respond to arguments for Gwen before going on to my own reasons why I think Saitama would win (It'll be useless since Saitama already got FRA trained, but I'll do it because I think this is fun)

She can reduce his power to prevent him from strengthening himself. She can nullify and reverse his shockwaves. Has Probability Manipulation to increased her probability to win.
Saitama's Accelerated Development should be able to handle this. How is Gwen reducing Saitama's power? Saitama's shockwaves are a by-product of his strength. It's related to his AP. How is Gwen nullifying and reversing Shockwaves?

• Charm of Luck and Probability: One of the six Charms of Bezel. It gives the user supernatural luck, literally causing anything and everything to go their way, but only if there was a possibility for this to happen in the first place. It makes all of the possessor's endeavors succeed in a good way, and any person that may happen to be nearby suffer from misfortune.
Can I see what this looks like in action?

Though nothing is stopping her from time stopping him. That's and ability he used once she simply got curious about somebody's face.
Sure. How likely is it that Gwen will use time stop?

Blood-lusted Saitama is a better version of Parallel Timeline Garou​

This is because Saitama supposedly has Garou's Perfected Martial Arts after copying it from him and can simultaneously surpass Garou himself.
Martial Arts and Power Mimicry (Copied multiple of Garou's martial arts. Garou stated that Saitama is capable of copying and surpassing all of his techniques provided he takes it seriously)
Assuming that the Thread Starter permits usage of Garou's Perfected Martial Arts, this makes it easier for Saitama to beat Gwen to death. Literally anything Garou does with his Martial Arts, Saitama does it but better. Saitama's Accelerated Development would continually make the AP gap into an AP chasm and increase his speed. Saitama was going blow-for-blow with Garou who has nuts AD + Power Mimicry and was beating him mid-punches because Saitama AD was literally better. And it works fast, too. Saitama was putting the paws on Garou, his AD jumped exponentially, Garou tried to fight back then got no-sold blocked by Saitama.

I saw that an argument Gwen would just put up a barrier, but hear me out: Saitama punches it really hard. I'm serious. Forcefields have durability (NO WAY!), and the forcefield shown in the Mana Ben 10 page doesn't have anything special going for it that wouldn't let Saitama just punch through it.

This goes without saying but, Gwen isn't as skilled as Garou, yet alone Saitama who sits above him. I bring this up because, once Saitama gets into close-quarters, she's getting out-skilled grievously. Like, to the point of her not being able to do anything out-skilled.

Back