• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Souren Araya vs. Eternal Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
This 8-B match might just actually work due to Souren's spacehax, and both have some pretty insane magical barriers and resistances. Plus, I'm looking for an excuse to do Natsuverse vs. Elder Scrolls and I made both profiles, so eh.

Battle takes place inside of Souren's Apartment Complex, this is Early Game Champion. Speed is =.

Eternal Champio -

Souren Araya -

Incon -

The Eternal Champion
Araya-Movie 5-02 1

How in charcter is Spatial Manipulation because he causally one shots to hell and back with it.

Passive null field erases Araya's magic, and probably he killed himself when Champion activates his/her reflect magic or artifacts. Araya can be silenced before even making a move

The way this spatial guy uses magic is with hand gesture, and Fate has Mana in its. Again, null field and reflect damage.

I don't think you can reflect spatial manipulation and I'm pretty sure it's a no limits fallacy to assume it can be nulled, also Souren starts outside of the nulls range, and completely ignores the no limits fallacy of trying to resist having your space collapse on itself.

Does he uses Mana?

And I am pretty sure Legendary Artifacts, hyperagonal in structure as a piece of god's power, are pretty much unaffected like Lord's Mail or Auriel's Shield. Again, EC is always too OP with artifacts like pretty much all heroes in TES.

I'm pretty sure it's stated on the EC's profile why they don't matter, they got super retconned. Also even if they didn't it's still a no limits fallacy to assume the EC survives spatial manipulation, sure he could power null, Souren just starts to far way due to SBA.

The only part of statistics is retconned like Daggerfall of course. The lore part on Legendary Artifacts is pretty retroactive, so Lord's Mail offers divine protection is definitely not NLF. You are wearing a piece of 1-C power with 1-C blessing.

I saw the move of Araya seems to have a limited range, a direct line of sight. To use his ability, he has to see a get close enough to get into the null field. His mana will be depleted or get reflected even he tries to backstab EC.

I mean eyesight is still a bit out of the passive null, also it isn't 1-C protection in any of the games. If it was Jager Tharn would have been instantly obliterated (not saying the armor kills him, just that the EC horribly stomps him into the ground if that's honestly the case), but he wasn't.

Jagar Tharn is only a spectre boss in the game and has almost godly-regen because he drained his life force into the Jewel.

You aren't actually fighting Tharn but his walking spectre. Not to mention that Apartment is a crowded place, Araya has to get close to EC although he has an omnipresent advantage. That would be a death sentence for Araya

@KongKing

Whoah, whoah, whoah

Hold your horses.

The Eternal Champion's artifacts do not scale to the real things due to retcons; otherwise he would either be Low 2-C or well into Low 1-C through scaling, which is ridiculous and is an outlier. They considered Magnus a regular mage back then.

It says, first thing on the page that scaling back from later games isn't allowed on the profile. In bold.

Also Souren isn't using magic to affect the ET, he's using magic on the space around the ET and crushing it.

Dargoo Faust said:
@KongKing
Whoah, whoah, whoah

Hold your horses.

The Eternal Champion's artifacts do not scale to the real things due to retcons; otherwise he would either be Low 2-C or well into Low 1-C through scaling, which is ridiculous and is an outlier. They considered Magnus a regular mage back then.

It says, first thing on the page that scaling back from later games isn't allowed on the profile. In bold.
I mea

Dargoo Faust said:
Also Souren isn't using magic to affect the ET, he's using magic on the space around the ET and crushing it.
He can't if he runs out of mana or silenced instantly. EC can make sure he can't even cast the spell in the first place.

Souren nulls magic in a circle around him as well, so I strongly doubt a spell that nullifies magic would hit him due to the Threefold Barrier.

At best they cancel eachother out and Souren just uses his control over his reality marble to spacehax the ET to death.

Araya has clairvoyance and is aware of anything that happens inside his reality marble. Invisibility and perception manipulation would mean nothing inside of it.

Spellbreaker prevents the caster from even casting a spell. EC has this unique precog defensive countermeasure.

Souren has Threefold Barrier active on his person all the time, he doens't need to pull it up as he already has it activated in any of his battles. They're already starting inside of the reality marble, and Spellbreaker/other items don't have the range to neg the entire apartment complex. So Silencing effects won't really help here.

When has EC shown precog?

Yes, but Souren already has Three-Fold barrier up to begin with; it's not something he has to cast or activate, it's more of a passive ability of his, and it interferes with magic as well.

I will vote incons here. EC also has passive ability and Araya can die if he gets face-to-face against EC in the crowded apartment. It is also the other way around Araya

I mean, at this point it's just a physical duke-out as both null magic. Souren is > 3x less than the ET's dura so regular sword slices and punches would work assuming their magic-canceling cancels eachother out, meaning Souren's only tools left would be his control over the Apartment Complex, which includes the Spacehax, Teleportation, etc.

The apartment complex is actually really spacious.

How is this not a stomp, space hax kills the EC instantly and he has no way past it (just because he can one punch doesn't mean it's not a stomp when the opponent out ranges and kills with a simply closing of his fist)

Keeweed said:
How is this not a stomp, space hax kills the EC instantly and he has no way past it (just because he can one punch doesn't mean it's not a stomp when the opponent out ranges and kills with a simply closing of his fist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back