• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Source for 1-B Scp-173?

1-B 173 (or rather... 1-B Koitern) is from here, where his previous iteration was a mad dictator who waged genocide against 1/3 of an 1-B species

More like it's an origin story for some SCP Anomalies as a whole

Basically they are the survivors of a massive reality-warping event that reseted / destroyed the previous iteration of The Multiverse they lived in

Just a heads up, get used to most SCPs being 1-B. Because one way or another, everything is either connected to the Scarlet King, or possesses a Way.

Yeah isn't the Scarlet King SCP 999 and 682s dad or something? I know it's just a theory but still. Man they're really hyping the Scarlet King up. I'm intrigued, he better not be disappointing.

That sounds really weird and different even for the SCP series

Never in a million years did I expect 173 to scale to the 1-B stats. Damn, what's with SCP and hyperversal statements lately? Is there some sort of on-going storyline or something?

@Dark Nah, its just looking deeper into pre-existing lore. Hell, from some of the stuff im reading at the moment SCP-1548 might have a 1-B form, and SCP-053 has a 1-B form i just havent gotten around to adding yet.

With all these 1-B SCPs who happen to be connected to The Scarlet King, i wouldn't be surprised if SCP-063 ends up being his old toothbrush or something. owo

Darkanine said:
Never in a million years did I expect 173 to scale to the 1-B stats. Damn, what's with SCP and hyperversal statements lately? Is there some sort of on-going storyline or something?
Anyone can write up anything. I can go on the SCP wiki right now and write up a bunch of head-cannon turning everyone 1-A and as long as it's well written it will be accepted.

Fair enough, I suppose. Though I hear their standards are pretty rough.

Rest in piece, the infinite-dimensional SCP, may it live forever in our hearts, and in Ultima's profile

Yeah, their standards are SUPER strict, even the veteran writers have strict standards for themselves, hence why High 1-B SCP almost happened but then didnt :/

Interesting page. I can see it doesn't have the most upvotes so it's not like everyone is onboard with this cannon, still when is anybody? It's an interesting origin story to say the least.

• Sigh** There are so many cool low 1-Bs I want to pit it against... Please make it low 1-B lol

Back