• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Souls on fire. Asgore vs Kwon

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Well, I tought about making this for a bit, so let's, eh?

Asgore Dreemurr

Kwon Shi-Yu

Speed unequal (Asgore should have a 1.5 speed advantage).

Kwon fell down into ebott while hunting for demons, and found herself in the underground. Exept she entered from the wrong side.

Kwon views Asgore as a demon, and will thus attack accordingly.

Asgore is mostly in-character, but is determinated to kill her.

I mean, Kwon will just try to matrial arts him into submission, tough you can argue she can do it due to AP differences.

Alright, so I looked over Kwon's page and, correct me if I'm wrong, her main advantages seem to be Stat amp, time stop and magic resist, while Asgore's main advantages would be higher base speed, not having a normal biological body and soul damage bypassing regen. I'm honestly not sure who wins so I'd like more info on Kwon before voting.

Time Stop won't be used, since she assumes that everyone and their son can counter it.

Ahe has AP and skill, her soul should be able to take some beting (she burns her soul for stat amp, cue the title) and her fire might be able to burn some of his fire away.

Pretty sure Kwon should take it fairly handily. Her durability negation is better than his, and spiritualization really makes physical attacks do little of anything to her. She can also fly in and out to rest up or just mix up her fighting style as well. And the black soul flame gives her the stat boost needed to push through whatever Asgore has to offer.

I mean, tecnically all he has is magical, even his trident is made out of magic (Litirally all of his body is).

Plus it all attacks her soul, so if he can hit she will be pretty hurt, not even immortals in verse are unafected by soul destruction.

It's magical? My mistake. But I thought spiritualization made the user unaffected by physical and magical attacks? Or was it just physical?

They'll hurt, but I don't think it's the same as having your organs ruptured with just a punch. Which is what he'll be experiencing.

Immune to physical, resitant to magic.

I mean, an attack that destroys your soul is kinda like that.

Litentric Teon said:
It's magical? My mistake. But I thought spiritualization made the user unaffected by physical and magical attacks? Or was it just physical?
They'll hurt, but I don't think it's the same as having your organs ruptured with just a punch. Which is what he'll be experiencing.
Don't UT monsters not have normal insides? I'm not sure her pressure point and organ strikes will have the same affect on Asgore.

They do, most of the time. It's just made out of magic.

The still have organs that allo them to digest for exemple.

The one monster child does mention how wierd it is that food passes all the way through a human's body, so I think their insides arn't 100% anagolous.

Oh, I see.

Still, if they possess things like a heart, stomach, I'd argue it's similar enough for her durability negation to be effective.

From what I know of undertale, it seems to take multiple attacks to actually destroy the soul. I doubt two, three, or even four solid hits would be enough to seal the deal. That isn't the case with Kwon. And if the guy has a blood flood, she can stop it, paralyze him, and strike his heart.

The Black flames as a stat amp only help her case.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
The one monster child does mention how wierd it is that food passes all the way through a human's body, so I think their insides arn't 100% anagolous.
They do have them tough, it's mentioned how one of the dudes got to eat like he wanted.

Most monsters have it, they just don't use it.

Back