• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOUL EATER - KISHIN PNA UPDATE

Arkenis

They/Them
Alright so I made this a while ago, we're updating Kishin's abilities here and I really don't know about the scaling here so we can ignore that for now.

Profile currently
My sandbox Asura

New abilities

Resistances

Varja

Last edited:
My dude….i got no idea what’s going on with your profile, but literally every sentence in your tabber varies wildly in size.

Fix that. But good work tho.

My dude….i got no idea what’s going on with your profile, but literally every sentence in your tabber varies wildly in size.

Fix that. But good work tho.
That isn't me, it happens on mobile like that I believe. It looks like this for me
BCRLFat.png

The powers that are not appearing here are just not going to receive an update or are they being removed?
What powers? If there's something missing then I don't know about it.

Edit: Oh this isn't to remove anything already on page, this is simply to add what's not there and to update the formatting of the page

What powers? If there's something missing then I don't know about it.

Edit: Oh this isn't to remove anything already on page, this is simply to add what's not there and to update the formatting of the page
Blood Manipulation (Can manipulate their blood at will, including solidifying it to increase their durability or weaponizing the blood they shed in combat. As Ragnarok is the one manipulating it, they can use it even when they are unconscious), Corrosion Inducement (Their Black Blood can now corrode those who are plunged in it)
Weather Manipulation (Caused red clouds to gather around him just from awakening)
Technology Manipulation (Can jam electronics passively)
So these abilities and the resistances that are not appearing in the sandbox will remain in the profile?

Also if you’re trying to go for tier 1, that comes from like R>f bullshit in Fire Force.

My recommendation: don’t try and go for that in this CRT bro. Tier 1 FF is like a hassle to do that needs it’s like own full thread made about it. Plus under new site standards it’d be like 1-A or some crap like that instead of low 1-C, which is a whole nother can of worms right.

Also if you’re trying to go for tier 1, that comes from like R>f bullshit in Fire Force.

My recommendation: don’t try and go for that in this CRT bro. Tier 1 FF is like a hassle to do that needs it’s like own full thread made about it. Plus under new site standards it’d be like 1-A or some crap like that instead of low 1-C, which is a whole nother can of worms right.
we're updating Kishin's abilities here and I really don't know about the scaling here so we can ignore that for now.
And his page already has this scaling nvm

If you're adding any new abilities, please list them in the OP.
The new additions from what I've seen are:
Sound manipulation and NPI↓↓↓
Spatial manipulation ↓↓↓
----

Self dimensional travel should be fine.
The matter manipulation should be minor as, as should be explained, it happened like once and over a long time.
Magic amp is fine.
Not sure why souls being invisible should grant invisibility. That's the case for basically every verse?
Why would the enhanced senses and power null stuff apply to Asura?
Why would the madness by type 3? Supernatural wave that drives things mad seems more like Type 2.
Not sure I buy Kishin being Fear in a literal abstract sense, instead of just having Type 8 Immortality from it. And while I see him healing his clown Low-Godly, it's questionable if the same applies to him.
Creation with soul manip is fine.
Fear resistance seems fine.
Empathic manipulation resistance sounds more like a limited power null to me.
ESP stuff also sounds more like limited power null.
Rest seems ok.

Not sure I buy Kishin being Fear in a literal abstract sense, instead of just having Type 8 Immortality from it
Following this logic, getting AE type 2 is practically impossible, even more difficult than type 1, it is literally said that he is the concept of fear and that he will not die as long as the concept of fear exists. Practically 99% of characters with AE2 would lose it if this doesn't qualify.

Not sure why souls being invisible should grant invisibility. That's the case for basically every verse?
Yeah I'm a little confused on it, we see that people can see their own souls but other souls require more perception and thus can't be seen. We also see that evil people's soul can be seen like Soul can with Jack the ripper but Maka can not. I have a Pna crt for Meisters overall, you can find the references there.

Why would the enhanced senses and power null stuff apply to Asura?
He's a meister, its something all meisters can do with training and Asura is one of the best Meisters.

Why would the madness by type 3? Supernatural wave that drives things mad seems more like Type 2.
Its his soul that causes it with his wavelength, specifically causing the madness from one's soul due to his soul.

Not sure I buy Kishin being Fear in a literal abstract sense, instead of just having Type 8 Immortality from it. And while I see him healing his clown Low-Godly, it's questionable if the same applies to him.
The clowns are able to do it all due to his power, it wouldn't make sense for his power to grant such a regen but he somehow have lower regen, his type 8 regen also would support this more since he will always come back as long as fear exist.

Empathic manipulation resistance sounds more like a limited power null to me.
That's fine.

ESP stuff also sounds more like limited power null.
For his soul blocking out people's esp?

Following this logic, getting AE type 2 is practically impossible, even more difficult than type 1, it is literally said that he is the concept of fear and that he will not die as long as the concept of fear exists. Practically 99% of characters with AE2 would lose it if this doesn't qualify.
I don't see it being said he is the concept of fear?
Yeah I'm a little confused on it, we see that people can see their own souls but other souls require more perception and thus can't be seen. We also see that evil people's soul can be seen like Soul can with Jack the ripper but Maka can not. I have a Pna crt for Meisters overall, you can find the references there.
My point is more so that just having an invisible soul does not make you invisible.
He's a meister, its something all meisters can do with training and Asura is one of the best Meisters.
Isn't he an extremely non-standard entity? I mean, he literally has a passive thing going that blocks out that kind of senses, so do we really know he can use it?
Its his soul that causes it with his wavelength, specifically causing the madness from one's soul due to his soul.
Which sounds like Type 2 to me. Type 3 is for perception stuff. IIRC Asura's soul wavelength also drives those mad who don't notice it at all.
The clowns are able to do it all due to his power, it wouldn't make sense for his power to grant such a regen but he somehow have lower regen, his type 8 regen also would support this more since he will always come back as long as fear exist.
Not every healer has regeneration equal to their healing ability. In my understanding Asura's body is not generated from his madness wavelength alone, the way the clowns are.
For his soul blocking out people's esp?
Yeah.

My point is more so that just having an invisible soul does not make you invisible.
Oh no I'm saying the soul has layered invisibility. I will just put Limited invisibility.

Isn't he an extremely non-standard entity? I mean, he literally has a passive thing going that blocks out that kind of senses, so do we really know he can use it?
I'm sorry what exactly are you referring to?

Which sounds like Type 2 to me. Type 3 is for perception stuff. IIRC Asura's soul wavelength also drives those mad who don't notice it at all.
3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

This is by definition what Asura does, simply being around him causes one to go mad like he had done to the group who freed him in the beginning of the series. And type 2 is mind manip, here its not the mind but the soul that is being effected.

Not every healer has regeneration equal to their healing ability. In my understanding Asura's body is not generated from his madness wavelength alone, the way the clowns are.
The sandbox gives good showing that the reason they are able to regen is due to his soul though,
However, it is quickly revealed that Asura’s Madness is touching their souls and reforming their bodies[16].
embodiments of fear made by Asura that share his Wavelength[14]
so long as Asura’s madness wavelength touches their souls, their bodies will reform[18]

How is his soul powering them and giving them all their power and regen but somehow can't do the same for himself?
Would Low-High, Possibly Low Godly be fine? Relies on his soul, should be able to reform his body from it similar to his clown. Also the anime gives a good showing of his regen as well that was also listed

I'll change it to powernull.

I don't see it being said he is the concept of fear?
I will be providing evidence that the Kishin is in fact the embodiment of fear itself.

In multiple separate occasions, Kishin Asura has been described directly as “fear incarnate.”

Has been described as the embodiment of fear and madness incarnate.

Right here it’s verbatim stated that the Kishin is “fear itself” and cannot be killed so long as fear itself exists.

Even more than all that, it’s been accepted that the Kishin from Soul Eater is the continuation of what Adolla was in Fire Force (as Fire Force is the prequel to Soul Eater). And in Fire Force, it is explicitly stated on several occasions that Adolla is the very concepts and ideas that humanity has had since its inception, including those of fear and madness.

All the evidence for these claims and more can be found in the blog I made here:

Hopefully this shows conclusive evidence that the Kishin is in fact fear itself as is said and not simply reliant on fear to exist.

Wait, when was Low 1-C Soul Eater accepted? I know that there was a thread made for it, but I don't recall it being accepted (Though that was more so to it being forgotten about iirc)

Wait, when was Low 1-C Soul Eater accepted? I know that there was a thread made for it, but I don't recall it being accepted (Though that was more so to it being forgotten about iirc)
Last year, I wanna say around end of summer?

Edit: nvm its not low 1-C, that was originally proposed but I just never changed it since it didn't matter to the sandbox anymore

Shouldn't really focus on if it says concept here, AE isn't only based on concepts no? But Kishin's existence is from Lord Death who is by nature created by Shinra who manipulated the concept of death to create Death who then removed his fear, causing that fear to become a worldwide fear that is experienced by all on Earth and can not be killed unless all life is removed. He just can't be a regular existence with this in mind.

In regards to the profile, shouldn’t Asura be given abilities based on how his madness creates a never ending supply of clowns?

His madness warped a goshintai to look like him more is all.
Oh, I have mistaken it for other feats, isn't it still a transmutation thing? because it turns goshintai into something that looks more like him?
Transmuting is changing one thing to another.
And Matter Manip means manipulating particles or something like that but I don't know where exactly he manipulated these things

And Matter Manip means manipulating particles or something like that but I don't know where exactly he manipulated these things
I think matter manip is closer to whats happening, even if its not a direct manipulation of the particles.

Back