• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Eater downgrade

Currently the cast of Soul Eater sits at 6-C via this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...p_and_Destroy_a_City_(Soul_Eater)#comm-917712

Which is nice and all but lets address some of the issues with this enitre thing, shall we? First and foremost, island level coming from someone who isn't even a god tier in a verse that only has a 8-A calc to lean on screams outlier and inconsistency to me. If it were a God Tier such as Asura and such that performed the feat then i would understand it not being an outlier however this feat isn't coming from a god tier. In the entire verse there's only two feats that have been calculated, one at 8-A and the other being a 6-C, a jump that's hundreds to thousands of times higher. This would also be fine if there were several tier 6 feats however, this is a verse that's lacking any feats higher than 8-A to support 6-C which doesn't add up and creates inconsistency when it comes to the power scaling of the verse.

Secondly, from what I'm gathering this calculation hasn't even been accepted by any calc member, one kept going back and forth about the method and then dipped without saying a word. The rest of the comments were essentially fans gawking over a feat higher than 8-A. These characters should be downgraded back to 8-A unless there's anything to support such a massive increase in power.

Regarding the lack of acceptance I believe the calc was accelted once but those comments got deleted after it got moved

There was also talk by a calc member that it should be treated as enviromental destruction. I don't remember enough about soul eater but Island level seems very outlandish.

Where does the 8-A come from?

>Not a God tier

Crona is like, only a step below Kishin Asura and the likes and was easily above the protagonists, on top of the fact that she was much stronger than when she did the 8-A feat.

Also Crona frequently uses her black blood to attack, so I very doubt that this is ED.

In no way does that support Crona magically jumping from low end tier 8 to suddenly being tier 6, especially since there aren't any other calcs to support something in the tier 6 range. Not even a tier 7 feat to fall back on. And Crona isn't a god tier no matter how you wanna spin it, Kinshin Asura was fighting Maka, Blackstar and Kid. And he had the upper hand for the majority of the fight. I'm also postive that even Blackstar at EoS has a feat that's 8-A for being kicked into the moons teeth. I.E, 8-A is a lot more consistent than 6-C where it's not supported by any other calc and nothing comes close.

This is all under the assumption that the calc is correct which it isn't given the fact that the calc members I've asked all agreed that the calc is flawed.

Back