• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soujirou and Yakou

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Soujirou Taiji

Soujirou's Taikyoku, Gudou type, born from his desire I want to become a blade. Desire to become the strongest swordsman in the world. It's the ultimate destination Soujirou has long sought. But everything would eventually be cut, leaving nothing for the God of the Sword. Eventually, he found a person to love and cut forever, one that desires to receive the gleam of his sword, one in which he desires to reach her core. Ability of this law is "cutting all that exists". From the physical to the metaphysical, tangible or intangible, concrete or abstract, everything is severed. Lifespan, luck, law, soul, distance, time, infinite possibilies, fate, space, dimensions, spirits, All is slashed. While his Taikyoku may seem to be surpassed, it will still affect his targets. First the flesh is severed, then his law goes deeper down to the "core" of everything. Moreover, as this Law turns Soujirou into the "sword" himself, this ability works with anything, even chopsticks or even bare handed will cause a cutting phenomenon. Logic no longer applies to him, so idea that a single swing result in a single slash is nonexistent. There's no concept of swinging, so everthing is hit. Distance doesn't even matter as it is cut too, so his distance infinite.

Yakou Madara
Yakou's Taikyoku, Gudou type. Law born from his desire I want to kill all. In his quest of finding his craving, he managed to find one suitable for himself, a desire shown to him by Ootake, the desire to bring death. Fulfilling his role as the "hunting dog" of Tengu Dou, it's the color of death. Wishing death for everything, the ability is realizing death of all creation. Perceiving watermarks of death in the world, judging and braiding them then creating various phenomenon that aims to kill. Crushing the sky with empty hands causes his target to compress then explode, technique to extend life of someone turns into a ritual that instructs life to die, Summoning his dimension fault now cancels the wave of Ootake's death with the same type of power, By drawing five opposing models of yin and yang of the world in the form of a mandala of light and then collapses it. Shifting reality to his law of death. At one moment, his mind brings forth thousands of methods and keeps increasing, living up to his name as a deity of death. However, this Taikyoku belong to Hajun, thus it can be taken from Madara by him.

what is proposed here exactly?

It'd be nice if you could list the additions as powers.

Nothing really.

This is just rewriting their power and abilities section

The only thing he would get is Summoning since he has Niko and Teirei as his Shikigamis.

Niko and Teirei
Silver Wolf
Short
Summoning and that's all

>Wall of text

>Short: summoning

Good lord. I hope this isnt the new trend.

I mean...those summons can become 1-A :^)

And he has more in the Akebono no Hikari version i just got, which has him doing stuff like creating a world inside his opponent minds. He can freely do anything inside there, and death in that world equals to death in reality.

Taikyoku too stronk :^)

I just need to get the scans for them

Also i pratically decided to add scans to his profiles (something i plan to add to the other profiles later)

I probably won't conclude the scans until i get the mind hax thing. and the Knockout he did to Habaki Sakagami by uttering some magical word

well alrfy you can add numahime died to that shura mandala move :^)

Just please try to make the wording easy to understand for people who is not familiar with the verse.

So by uttering a single word, Yakou's is capable of making one lose their consciousness. This technique works even against Habaki Sakagami, Rindou Koga and Ryuusui Mikado showing that he can use it on multiple people. He's then free to transport their consciousness to the mental world. Dunno what to call this ability or what even it is, sleep manipulation i guess?

Mental World: World created inside the mind of a person. To help Ryuusui in her self-discipline,he created a world in her spirit. He has free control over everything inside, from environment to creating monsters. These monsters are highly intelligent and have shown immense experience in battle alongside being powerful enough to threaten Sakagamia.Additionally, death inside this world equals death in reality, since the thread that connects the mind and the body will be cut

So i edited Yakou :^)

Only one left is Soujirou which i'm gathering scans for

If you have checked Soujirou page, you will notice that his base key has "higher dimensional form of conceptual cutting, capable of harming Tenmas themselves"

What more wank do you need? ovo

Hey ALRF, when are you going to bring us the scans of Yakou's onmyodo skills?

Seriously, I really want to see his meteors and his sensor ability to be able to move stars.

Btw, this linking stuff is gonna happen to all of our Masada's page (KKK, Senshinkan adnd the like)

I'm also organising scans for 1-A proof and generally cosmology of Shinza

I love the cocnept and Law of Soujirou, its my favorite ^^

Also, does his law apply to those billions of blades that he can summon no?

Back