• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs Rimuru

eos rimuru vs kh3 sora

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Doubt Sora resists all Rimuru's passives, even if he does Rimuru probably resist everything and just uses any of his skill to kill Sora.

...You know you're putting a 2-B fight a 2-A, right?
Anuways, can somebody be more specific on Rimuru's passives? I'd also like to know if Rimuru's concept manip is usable to negate/disrupt High-Godly and whatever.

There are a bunch iirc info analysis that can bypass Ultimate Skills (including top tier Yuuki Kagurazaka, who had every skill and Primitive Magic), and can create thousands of simulations of how the battle will go down, nullify his powers (that bypass resistance), and copy them (that bypass resistance) and instantly use them at a higher proficiency despite his first usage, mind, madness, soul, sleep, empathetic, radiation, EE, power nullification, statistics reduction & life manipulation, luck manipulation, and fate manipulation. Also pretty sure some passives are also above baseline.
And he can negate high godly and he probably resists everything Sora has. His abilities and resistances are also layered iirc. He adapts and just uses any of his skills to either kill or incap Sora if the passives don't do the job.

So Sora got stomped by Anos, so then you put an opponent who is arguably on the same level as him or stronger? The jokes write themselves at this point

Rimuru is actually below Anos, at least going by the top 5 strongest non-smurf list

Anyways, Sora surprisingly has a resistance to every passive mentioned but radiation, life and luck manip. However, currently they're baseline as anything higher on that regard is being kept for another CRT after the current one.
Sora's powers have a kind of unconventional resistance to Power Mimicry, as while they come from a Keyblade, which is directly tied to his concept, memories and information and all, thing is that a Keyblade is also sentient, and won't allow itself to be used by someone it doesn't qualify or hasn't choosen (simply teleporting away), unless there's feats of stuff like that being overriden I suppose, plus it'd be an NLF to claim he can copy a 2-A weapon given he caps at 2-B.

Last edited:
does sora have resistance to Conceptual Manipulation 1 Rimuru & have Negate to High Godly Regeneration? Ohh yeah Rimuru have Resistance to All Ability in Tensei Shittara Slime because Rimuru analysis Akashic Record which have All Skill in Tensei Shittara Slime, rimuru also has resistance negation from Primitive Magic, Turn Null, and Imaginary Blow etc which ignoring All Attributes & Defense in Tensei Shittara Slime even though this will sound like nlf for resistance that has never been tested in rimuru (so maybe it's enough for the resistance in Tensei Shittara?)

When something has no portrayed limit, we just assume it goes up to what has been really shown, anything above that would be an NLF, as much as we don't rate Saitama as anything higher he has shown, so for starters it'd at least be safe to claim Rimuru can't copy the Keyblade.

And yes, Sora resists CM type 1, but doesn't have resistance to H-G Regen Negation, however, I'd like more details on that power (if any) as Sora has multiple ways to potentially circumvent that in terms of semantics.

I mean this is pretty much over the moment the battle starts. Sora gets passived, like what would even be his wincon? How can the sword teleport away when the info analysis is passive? Pretty sure he doesn't even need to use the sword he can make a better copy or just gain it's abilities.

I mean this is pretty much over the moment the battle starts. Sora gets passived, like what would even be his wincon? How can the sword teleport away when the info analysis is passive? Pretty sure he doesn't even need to use the sword he can make a better copy or just gain it's abilities.
I did ask a question about power mimicry.
Do we assume Rimuru can copy stuff that has no relationship with their verse power system mechanics purely because of power mimicry? 😴

One of the properties of a Keyblade is that it is bound to its user to the point where only other Keyblade Wielders or those with the potential to wield one can touch it without it teleporting back to its user. Can Rimuru make a copy of a weapon like that without having that property included, so it doesn't teleport away from him?

Last edited:
Wether it's 2-A or 2-B doesn't really matter both are 4D, you can argue that he can't copy AP and that's fine but hax shouldn't be a problem.
I get that weapon can teleport but how exectly does that stop passive info analyses?

May I ask how exactly info analysis is relevant for these purposes? We're not claiming he won't be able to analyze it, but rather that he shouldn't be capable of using it even if he managed to copy it as he wouldn't be deemed worthy to be wielded by the Keyblade itself.

Wether it's 2-A or 2-B doesn't really matter both are 4D, you can argue that he can't copy AP and that's fine but hax shouldn't be a problem.
I get that weapon can teleport but how exectly does that stop passive info analyses?
So Rimuru can copy Venuzdonoa ? Or Arceus plates? Or Lantern Ring? Or Cosmic Cube?
Something stinks of nlf and I don't like that smell

So Rimuru can copy Venuzdonoa ?
You cannot copy or adapt to powers that are completely beyond your own capabilities regardless of whether they are in the same dimensionality. If Rimuru had at least close to Venuz's 99 layers of haxs, then we could say that he can copy its powers.

May I ask how exactly info analysis is relevant for these purposes? We're not claiming he won't be able to analyze it, but rather that he shouldn't be capable of using it even if he managed to copy it as he wouldn't be deemed worthy to be wielded by the Keyblade itself.
Then main purpose would be him getting resistances to it and its powers if he already doesn't have them.
So Rimuru can copy Venuzdonoa ? Or Arceus plates? Or Lantern Ring? Or Cosmic Cube?
Something stinks of nlf and I don't like that smell
Depends on those weapons. If they are way too out of league of Rimuru's info analysis then yea he can't copy them, but if their hax ain't layered then i don't see why not.

Last edited:
You cannot copy or adapt to powers that are completely beyond your own capabilities regardless of whether they are in the same dimensionality. If Rimuru had at least close to Venuz's 99 layers of haxs, then we could say that he can copy its powers.
isn't adapting to 2a haxes way beyond rimuri's capabilities then? the gap between 2a and 2b is infinite, if you say both are 4d, same could apply to venuz or arcues's plates aswell.

Rimuri's adaptation currently sounds like massive NLF to me right now, ngl.

isn't adapting to 2a haxes way beyond rimuri's capabilities then? the gap between 2a and 2b is infinite, if you say both are 4d, same could apply to venuz or arcues's plates aswell.

Rimuri's adaptation currently sounds like massive NLF to me right now, ngl.
Ah, excuse me, I have in my head a rimuru vs anos match from a while ago in which a similar argument was presented (both were 2-B at the time).

You cannot copy or adapt to powers that are completely beyond your own capabilities regardless of whether they are in the same dimensionality
To elaborate further, you cannot copy or adapt to a power that has many more layers than your own powers because it would be NLF regardless of whether they are in the same dimensionality. If you clearly have similar layers in haxs with the opponent, then it might be safe to say that you can copy or adapt to them.

Ah, excuse me, I have in my head a rimuru vs anos match from a while ago in which a similar argument was presented (both were 2-B at the time).
I don't know if you are either being sarcastic right now or just telling that it was already presented. I always have had problem with adaptation guys tbh, they have that "NLF" aura around them.

I havent checked the thread, so what was the counter argument?

Rimuru can analyze all of Sora’s abilities, copy them, nullify them, and even hit him with too many passives. Ciel is likely to analyze Sora here and gain resistance to whatever they analyze, since Ciel can casually analyze people who resists it over multiple layers even from what I remember, Sora can’t do anything really, what stops Rimuru from just beating him after all his attacks fail horribly?

Rimuru can analyze all of Sora’s abilities, copy them, nullify them, and even hit him with too many passives. Ciel is likely to analyze Sora here and gain resistance to whatever they analyze, since Ciel can casually analyze people who resists it over multiple layers even from what I remember, Sora can’t do anything really, what stops Rimuru from just beating him after all his attacks fail horribly?
Analyze them because Keyblades are skills that are inscribed on their souls and work on the same principles/systems of Slime. Looks like someone didn't even bother to read the power mimicry page

Join me let's sing nlf🦅.

When something has no portrayed limit, we just assume it goes up to what has been really shown, anything above that would be an NLF, as much as we don't rate Saitama as anything higher he has shown, so for starters it'd at least be safe to claim Rimuru can't copy the Keyblade.

And yes, Sora resists CM type 1, but doesn't have resistance to H-G Regen Negation, however, I'd like more details on that power (if any) as Sora has multiple ways to potentially circumvent that in terms of semantics.
I believe Rimuru’s High-Godly negation is due to his absorption

Analyze them because Keyblades are skills that are inscribed on their souls and work on the same principles/systems of Slime. Looks like someone didn't even bother to read the power mimicry page

Join me let's sing nlf🦅.
My bad didn’t read those parts, that’s my apologies. However from reading it I’m seeing Sora doesn’t have layered resistances to some of Rimuru’s hax so that should count as a viable win here. Not resisting one of Rims hax is just death

I believe Rimuru’s High-Godly negation is due to his absorption
Hmmm... that'd just trigger a Station of Awakening battle (aka, a battle in the realm of sleep) as that's what happens when a heart is being merged without its consent, so I'm not sure it'd work here for these purposes, and this is assuming it can absorb a type 1 concept to begin with.

My bad didn’t read those parts, that’s my apologies. However from reading it I’m seeing Sora doesn’t have layered resistances to some of Rimuru’s hax so that should count as a viable win here. Not resisting one of Rims hax is just death
I'd rather wait for the next KH CRT as I think that may make this more debatable.

Hmmm... that'd just trigger a Station of Awakening battle (aka, a battle in the realm of sleep) as that's what happens when a heart is being merged without its consent, so I'm not sure it'd work here for these purposes, and this is assuming it can absorb a type 1 concept to begin with.

I'd rather wait for the next KH CRT as I think that may make this more debatable.
I’m fine with that, waiting for next CRT can be beneficial

Would that even be triggered by anything that doesn't directly target the heart? I wouldn't assume that this would happen with every case of Absorption.

Not knowledgeable enough about Wn Rimuru but he can absorb type 1 concepts, It is mentioned on his profile

Yeah, it looks like it, although I find Rimuru's CM sus in general as erasing "the concept of time" is too vague to claim it refers to type 1 CM over just, well, destroying time on its own.

Yeah, bu I mean for the Regen Negation

"[[Regeneration]] [[Negation]] (Up to High-Godly), [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1. Beelezbub can eat the concept of time if run amok.)"

Unless they can just stack or so, I guess, but yeah, the current description of that part of CM is hardly even CM given how vague it is to say the least.

Back