• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora Vs. Mickey Mouse

Toon Force by itself doesn´t grant a victory, however, so please elaborate or I can´t add your vote.

Doesn't ensure a victory, and Sora has fought with Toon Force wielding charcters before and won, in canon.

But this is Mickey we're talking about, he's the king of Toon Force after Bugs.

I don´t remember him doing something too major with toon force as far I can think.

TitanCrusher101 said:
That's because I was memeing. He doesn't even have Toon Force. The Real Mickey Mouse does.
Even still, we're talking about a character who has dealt with lower-tier toon force users as well as reality warpers before as the opponent. I do not believe this gives Mickey a guarenteed win by any means.

TitanCrusher101 said:
What? If it was the real Mickey he'd destroy him.
You keep saying this, but never give a reason beyond "toonforce." Feats, examples, calcs that would be a reason Sora couldn't counter, please.

@Bobsician: Maybe it's post-game only? When are you looking? You are in The Badlands, right? You thoroughly viewed the video, right?

Also, maybe post about this in a KH General Discussion thread -if we have one- or on my Message Wall, or that of someone with the game.; This Vs Thread may not be the place for such searching.

With no proof, the statements you bring up hardly have any value, aka, Burden of Proof Fallacy.

I'm not giving proof when it's such an iconic thing that he can do. It's like me giving proof that Lara Croft iconically uses two handheld guns.

Well, the site has no scans for Mikcey sing toon force like that, so please provide the proof of it if it´s so easy to find.

He has more variety in ranges moves as of now, which combined with the capability of summoning stuff to his side and even have pseudo toon force with that one keyblade, he stands a chance easily.

Back