• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs Light vs Lelouch (In a game of chess.)

No powers are allowed. And Sora's reliance on Shiro is removed for the sake of the match.

Round 1: Light vs Lelouch

Round 2: Winner of round 1 vs Sora

Bonus round: Blank/Sora and Shiro vs Light and Lelouch

Sora holds the majority due to being massively smarter than both. They mgiht be able to outsmart her some but not enough to pull a way on someone who knows all 10^120 positions in chess.

Danieltheguardian said:
Sora holds the majority due to being massively smarter than both. They mgiht be able to outsmart her some but not enough to pull a way on someone who knows all 10^120 positions in chess.
That would be Shiro, not Sora.

Sora's specialty is reading his opponents like an open book and predicting their movements, Shiro's specialty is what I suppose to be eidetic memory and processing speed.

Regardless, I'm voting Sora due to his showings. His gambit with his existence on the line, outsmarting a millenia old angel from the very first move, outplaying a werebeast in their own game which is reading opponents, etc.

I thought this was one on one, I was referring to the Light vs Lelouch scenario.

Wow, this thread must have reactive evolution sa a skill or something.

Anyways, bonus round goes to [ ] via better teamwork compared to the nonexistent camaraderie between Light and Lelouch whose egos are bigger than Kururugi Suzaku's spin kick.

R1 Just realized how epic it would be, dunno about the outcome tho, probably lelouch because he's played chess many more times and I feel like he's better at reading patterns and thought process in little time (While Light often has days to think about his plans Lelouch has gotta think quickly in the middle of a battle).

R2 Sora can definitely win against Light, chess is different from the "game" he's been playing with L, whereas against Lelounch I have no idea.

Bonus round for Sora and Shiro out of sheer plot armor XD....

Jokes aside, they work so well together they can't lose in a million years, heck they even beat the god of games!

R1:Lelouch, Clearly smarter by mile and will know in no time if Light cheat with pretty much give him auto win.

R2:Sora, Just to much XD

R1: I don't even recall Light ever playing chess, so I assume he knows how and has a decent understanding of the game or is given enough time to learn for the sake of the match.

Can go either way honestly. Lelouch is more experienced, but I favor Light (considering how Lelouch behaved during his chess match with Schneizel).

"You'd do well not to underestimate the white king."

"You wouldn't...!"

"Checkmate."

"If Zero moves his king, then he'll capture Schneizel's king! Is he intentionally losing?"

"What is this? Are you just handing me a victory?" 'If I take this invitation, it means giving in to his plan. I can't allow this! This humiliation!'

"The emperor would have taken it without any hesitations. I've learned just a bit about what kind of man you really are."

'Schneizel...! You dare look down on me like that?!'

R2: Sora.

BR: Sora and Shiro.

Back