• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
KH Vs Final Fantasy! What a way to start 2-A stuff : V

Anyways, both at 2-A, speed equalized

Sora

Exdeath

Exdeath_Dissidia.png
Sora_03_KHIII.png

*Kingdom Hearts

Anyways, I guess I'll start.

What wincon Exdeath has against type 8 immortality that works on a CM type 1 High-Godly level backed up with fate hax?
I'm going to emphatize the fate hax as not only I can't see a resistance to that or similar, but also because I'm aware High-Godly regen/immortality negation is among the first things listed.

Sora’s not fate haxing someone with type 2 and 4 Acausality. Also he can neg type 8 immortality and high godly easily with the crystals.

That said considering with the additions of FFBE & WoFF, what's stopping Exdeath from just BFRing Sora to god knows where?

Well, the fate manip here targets himself, rather than Exdeath, so maybe more debate could be done.
The High-Godly negation appears to work on up to a CM type 2 level, CM type 1 would be required here given the level of Sora's concept, so I'm not too sure it'd work here.
As for BFR, Sora can go from a multiverse to another without issue, while also negating sealing himself, so...

M type 1 would be required here given the level of Sora's concept, so I'm not too sure it'd work here.
Exdeath has access to the Crystals, which have type 1 concept hax.
then again i havent touched dissidia so i dont know if he has them here

No it works on a type 1 CM level given he killed someone blessed by the crystals so that’s not helping him. Also I do not see subjective reality or law manipulation or concept resistance on Sora’s page so what’s stopping Exdeath from doing literally anything and haxing him to death?

Also Sora has planetary range at best so BFR will take him out.

Concept resistance is inherent to a strong heart (namely by resisting darkness), which anyone with a Keyblade has by definition

Law manip and subjective reality seem quite vague, could you explain how good they are?

Yeah, that's just with attacks, he has dimensional travel that reaches up to another 2-A structure as said before, even dreams, digital realms and fiction aren't out of the question.

Concept resistance is inherent to a strong heart (namely by resisting darkness), which anyone with a Keyblade has by definition

Law manip and subjective reality seem quite vague, could you explain how good they are?

Yeah, that's just with attacks, he has dimensional travel that reaches up to another 2-A structure as said before, even dreams, digital realms and fiction aren't out of the question.
We might want to make revision for that range or was that already accepted somewhere?

I recall that much was accepted, but it may require some more re-evaluation given the recent cosmological changes.

Eh, may as well bring it up on the current CRT

good thing Exdeath hax resistance negation for concept hax, among other innate things magic does.

Rewrite the natural order of the world and anything that’s imagined becomes reality. That’s like the bare basic thing with magic.

That’s still not on his page though so he’s getting ****** by it.

FFBE (Existing Infinite Worlds along the Farplane) & WoFF (Enna Kros creating infinite realms of fantasy) added 2 more 2-A structures to the overall FF Multiverse
Rewrite the natural order of the world and anything that’s imagined becomes reality. That’s like the bare basic thing with magic.

This is base boosted by the Law Manip participants of the Cycle get already

That said, even straight up overpowering Exdeath is difficult due to his RPL just needing to will himself stronger as he needs to.

How many layers of resistance neg?

What he could do with it for the purposes of the match? EE is out of the question as Sora resists that on multiple levels, for example

Neither is the upgraded BFR, but I get what you mean

Sora has RPL as well, so it'd depend on how much Exdeath can become stronger with it.

a couple of layers as he can bypass innate resistances for normal demons and bypass anyone with resistance to magic.

Wdym by what he could do it with? That’s the basic thing all magic in FF has.

RPL against Exdeath is useless as he has high godly regen.

Sora's amount of resistance layers to CM goes like

Sora > True KH > KH of Worlds > Light > Innate to a strong heart

As in what effect it could have practically in the match, as it still seems quite vague beyond being the way magic is performed, unless you mean stuff like AZ from some of the spells.

RPL gives him more time to notice his wincon, which'd probably be sealing here, and before you bring up the BFR resistance, this ability is above baseline as other Keyblades can't undo it.

He doesn’t resist resistance negation for the abilities Exdeath has going off his page so he’s gonna be affected.

Ok? He literally has that as the base things for magic which Sora doesn’t resist at all, so he’s not going to no sell his magic.

High godly negation and type 8 negation among other hax doesn’t help Sora win here. Sealing is undone by Exdeath possessing others. On top of willing himself to break out through Law hax so that’s not working. Also also Exdeath resists sealing so…

Last edited:
Negating a resistance doesn't inherently ignores its layers too, you'd need feats for that AFAIK, thus still keeping the High-Godly/immortality negation up to debate.

Sora can slow him down with hunny to a considerable degree, and can also keep him locked to a place with Aero magic, so he's not short of options to ease sealing, let alone a time stop that bypasses several levels of resistance.

How the possession works? The law hax would require to bypass the above baseline sealing, so more than that may be required.

Having strong wills allow you to break through Seals such as Ceodore did to Cecil's Seal or Ardyn did to Kefka's on top of his own resistance.

No that’s not how res negging works. It flat out ignores your resistance. You need feats of resisting Res negation on the hax that Exdeath has for it to be resisted.

Exdeath resist timestop on layers with the Void and other abilities so timestop won’t help. Aero and hunny doesn’t seem like much help when Exdeath can just will it away or teleport around easily.

He literally possesses you while sealed away. That’s like how he got out of his prison in FF5. The law hax isn’t something Sora resists so it will work, baseline, let alone the willpower stuff will bypass the sealing.

Oh, okay : V

How many layers? Time stop in KH is quite well known for being several layers above baseline (even stopping stuff within a timeless void). Sora can teleport as well, so I doubt that'd be too effective, and Aero is cast immediately where the target is

Sora resists possession, but chances are you're going to bring up law manip on this as well (to which there's no real resistance to speak of), and so at that point it'd be a stomp, no?

Works on demons removed from the concept of time, creatures of the void which passively stops time easily. And resisting time magic that works on these enemies.

again, any basic tier magic in final fantasy has these powers so literally any spell Exdeath casts will work on Sora, while Sora doesn’t have anything to really incap Exdeath with.

Sora's time stop can affect others that resist a time stop that affects beings native to a timeless place

Would the spells ignore barriers? But yeah, it's a stomp at this point regardless.

Yes, magic can bypass barriers, they all have that. Either way since it’s a stomp I’m closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back