• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sora khiii by manwiththestreak-d9swep8
Slim Buu

Sora VS Majin Buu

Buu is Skinny Buu

Speed is Equalized

Both are bloodlusted

no knowledge or pretime

Starting Distance is 15 meters

Fight is on the Tournament of Power stage.

Win via death

BFR and other means are not valid winning options.

Hst master said:
Is this composite Sora?
Cuz he speed stomps and hax stomps

This is composite Sora I guess. Weren't there seperate keys for them at one point?

Anyway, compositie Sora and speed is now equalized.

Since speed is now equalized, I'm actually gonna go with Buu. BFR was Sora's only surefire way of winning. Now he has to deal with someone who can handle literally anything Sora can throw at him. Buu should be able to copy Sora's basic magic skills (i.e. elemental spells, healing, time stop, reflect), and his regneration goes beyond anything Sora's faced before. I can't recall if Sora has any techniques specifically for destroying evil beings, but even if he did, skinny Buu is pure of heart, so it won't work.Sora's power mimicry isn't really gonna be helpful since Buu doesn't really have any moves Sora can take advantage of, aside from the chocolate beam, which good Buu doesn't use in a combat scenario. Sora would have to play a very defensive role in terms of magic usage, but that would bring 3 problems: He would have less chances to attack, Buu could get annoyed and try to absorb him, and his magic would eventually run out which is what I believe will be the deciding factor. It would take a while, but I Buu wins think through war of attrition via power mimicry and Regenerationn.

Back