• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora and Shiro vs an Egyptian Pharaoh

Apparently this has not been done yet. so why not. xD

99c9bdb19166e4cd837f22c3f286db00366d8893 00
Fear the wrath of my god cards!

6ffc3f73628366866006b2b725b11005
**** Gods let's play!

This is a normal duel, with the current Rules and Cards. Anime card effects are only allowed for Atem. (Since it's basically a two vs one.)

'Sora and Shiro are allowed to deal with the rules and Cards for a month. 'They are allowed to help and alternate during the duel.

By the way, the deck they are going to use is a Flower Cardian Deck.

The duel will take place on Kaibas Duel Tower.

Sora and Shiro begin the duel.

The winner is appointed the true king of the games.

IDK if this kind of necroing is OK or not, so in case I overdug I'm sorry.

I heard somewhere that Millenium Puzzle can alter luck, but S&S deals with magical cheats constantly, and since they play for fun, not for personal gain they won't suffer big penality from "Hearth of the Cards".

Yugi lost once when he was baited into "betraying his cards". Since Yugi all the time talks about "Hearth of the Cards", Sora will know to target it with his manipulation.

One vote for Sora.

Back