• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo someone made a broly vs hulk video and it was...interesting i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I wouldn't take those fights seriously, it's more for fun then anything else especially after what I just watched. Now if you'll excuse me I have to rinse out my eyeballs with HCL. Good day!

I don't take it seriously, but the author seriously tried debating (this wasn't animation abuse, he legit thought this) that naruto 6 month prep would be able to take his arm.

He used composite Hulk but deliberately set aside the ability of the strongest Hulks that would have tipped the match in Hulk's favor for an alternate ending. That doesn't make sense. At least the idea of using alternate endings is an interesting feature.

It's weird how many people seem to share AnimationRewind's effed up sense of humor. Why the skeleton? Why the dream sequence? WHY THE DANCE?!

Well, I suppose I should let the cat out of the bag. I have recently joined Cartoon Fight Club as part of his reseach team for an upcoming fight that I'm not allowed to spoil.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Well, I suppose I should let the cat out of the bag. I have recently joined Cartoon Fight Club as part of his reseach team for an upcoming fight that I'm not allowed to spoil.
Then can you tell the club about this and learn more about vs forums or us?

So they can look accurate with some info from us.

The Queen Diclonius said:
I wish someone can show Dragon Quest for once

Undylan said:
Then can you tell the club about this and learn more about vs forums or us?

So they can look accurate with some info from us.
That would be met by resistance because one of the research members thinks all wiki's are biased.

I understand threat Broly and Hulk can be with each other, but it's rather unrealistic for Goku of all people to actually lose a limb from somebody who while having great power, is objectively vastly weaker than Super Saiyan Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back