• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't me necessarily wanting to make a crt for the verse for now, but I do want to ask, how come we don't scale Sonic and Knuckles to Chaos 6, who has 6 Chaos Emeralds like the incomplete Space Colony Ark, which has a Planet+ level beam?

Likely cause we haven’t thought much on Sonic X scaling yet 😅

It’s a bit iffy, from recalling Sonic X events. The one that stands out as an issue to Base Sonic scaling to 6 emeralds is struggling against Eggman’s robot only having 2 emeralds.

Tho, the Eggterminator had been powered by 6 Emeralds too and Sonic wasn’t one-shotted but injured quite a bit.

Well, they weren’t exactly overpowering Chaos 6 for a lot of that fight, but they aren’t THAT much below him, as they can take hits from him, and Knuckles can use his digger claw things to hurt him.

Right but it’s not consistent with the Eggsterminator. How does Sonic fight the “weaker” forms of Chaos, I don’t have a clear memory about it atm?

Right but it’s not consistent with the Eggsterminator. How does Sonic fight the “weaker” forms of Chaos, I don’t have a clear memory about it atm?
He stomped Chaos 0, and could fight with Chaos 4, the problem being he fought the latter in water, making it harder to beat. Plus the regen.

The transition between 4 and 6 doesn’t seem astronomical. How much of a power increase can 1 Emerald create?

Main issue is that I'm pretty sure Chaos' shenanigans would be an outlier. The Game universe has the advantage of having multiple Tier 5 years to substantiate the rating.

With Knuckles causing that boom on the moon landing at 6-C, Shadow struggling quite a bit in a tug-o-war with a being that produces 6-C Potential Energy, and Sonic clearly shown being far weaker than 6 Emeralds that Sonic would "scale" to, I don't think this would hold enough weight on its own to support a Tier 5 rating for the verse.

The transition between 4 and 6 doesn’t seem astronomical. How much of a power increase can 1 Emerald create?
Unknown in Sonic X as well iirc

Back