• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

5-A sentry and modern sonic generations onwards

Not trying to be rude man but you literally made a Sonic match less than a day ago that isn’t even past grace yet. Can you at least wait until that one is over before making another one?

The Sentry’s High Regeneration makes Sonic’s AP meaningless. Sonic gets murked by Matter, Soul, or Mind Manipulation way beyond his Resistances.

Sentry doesn't resist time hax, but as others said, Sentry's Regen is just insane, so sonic can't really do much here.

I would've suggested to bloodlust Sonic, but that might lead to a stomp in the other direction

I think it's best to just close the match

Sonic mind and soul resistance are plentry in base, it should be higher by a unknow dgree in his Super form, I have no idea about his matter resistance
I beileve Sentry mind and Soul manipulation is far higher than just that

Last edited:
Yeah Sentry's is far above planetary level when it comes to telepathy. He ranks above almost all Earth based telepaths, some who even has solar system and above range sometimes.

Sentry's soul manip should be above planet level too. He was harming multiple planet busters from Marvel in his first appearance with his soul twisting attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back