• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I said I would make it and I did. Speed equalized. Hyper Sonic. Battle of two smash characters who have their series named after them. Their fighting to see who's diet paid off better. A diet of Chili Dogs or a diet of Maxim Tomatoes. Who wins. Any method of victory is allowed. Takes place on Battlefield (Melee Version), but is now solar system sized.

Kirbysmash
The first one to prove that pink is a strong color.

SonicImageCropped
An anthropomorphic hedgehog with mario's gloves.

This is playing in the background.

Battlefield - Super Smash Bros
Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee Music Extended

Damn this is awesome Cal. Anyway Kirby has far more variety but can you list the most potent of Kirby's hax minus the copy ability @Cal? Just to give a visual idea on what to do

For his potent hax abilities, Ghost, Copy, Bubble, Hypernova, Mirror, Stone (=3), and off the top of my head, that's all I can think of.

Can people still hit Kirby in Ghost form and idk if Hyper Sonic can hurt stone Kirby also what does Mirror do?

edit: When does Kirby have Immortality type 7?? zombie kirby or something??

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Can people still hit Kirby in Ghost form and idk if Hyper Sonic can hurt stone Kirby also what does Mirror do?

edit: When does Kirby have Immortality type 7?? zombie kirby or something??

I think that with the invincible candy

Kirby is MFTL+ while Sonic is only MFTL. Even if we equalize speed, I give it to Kirby via way much more versatlity and hax. I don't know what form of Time Manipulation Super Sonic has, though. Does Hyper Sonic have that?

Mirror has attack reflection and limited cloning. Kirby can be hurt in living ghost, but not ko'd ghost.

By logic Hyper should have Super form powers but this i am not sure...and KO'd Ghost? So the scenario would be if Sonic can't time stop in hyper he is screwed and does Kirby have a limit on how much he can time stop btw

Unless I missed a comment, Kirby's inhaling ability hasn't been talked about. Kirby could just inhale Sonic and a) spew Sonic out as nothing more than a decagon made of energy or b) consume Sonic and gain his powers to make Kirby even more powerful.

to be fair if sonic gets inhaled he loses but since they are both MFTL and speed is equal he probably can escape the pull

So Hyper is now infinite for this fight? If so it's closer i think rather than 5 minute time limit lol

Kirby should still take it via possession, and with what he has for Time Manipulation, although it's likely inferior to that of Sonic's by a large margin.

idk does possession his go to weapon and does it involved mind manipulation? if so Sonic in base could resist it so he most likely should be able to resist it

i am super lost in this :/ Hyper has a very limited moveset but does it take account the base and super form moves that what confuses me

sonic dose not seem to to have a way to actually defeat kirby with his imortality and other factors and is seems he could beat sonic like this so i'm going with him

i don't know Kirby is immortal via being an undead and i don't know his limit also considering Kirby has a ton of moves and sonic is limited that makes it hard to know but with the super emeralds he should in theory can use his chaos powers in theory though....

Kirby had immortality type six because if you're defeated in Kirby the fighters, you turn into Ghost Kirby, who has no health bar

so if sonic kills kirby he can come back and can still use all his abilities? or just become a ghost

Ghost Kirby can use ghost abilities (as it would be unreasonable to assume otherwise), and if he attacks you, he resurrects and takes some of the opponent's health.

and he cannot be damaged? I don't know if Sonic can resist possension though he can break free from dark gaia's control with ease

Yeah. He can't be damaged. He can be hit (assuming he didn't activate his intangibility), but not damaged.

so basically sonic can't beat him into submission when Kirby's in ghost form?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so if sonic kills kirby he can come back and can still use all his abilities? or just become a ghost
Honestly in the games the healthbar isn't exaclty his life force. Just his stamina(from my logic

ESP Kirby can predict when and where Sonic is going to attack from. Combine that with his resistance to Spatial Manipulation (even without copy abilities) and there's not much Sonic can do here. Even if Kirby mindlessly flails about with Super Abilities he'll probably land that lucky hit eventually.

Also, the Higher end of Kirby's MSS feat was calc'd to be at 7 exponents higher than that of Sonic's, so in terms of raw power they're either on par with each other, or Kirby oneshots, since the higher end of his feat is at least this many times greater than Sonic's, and it was performed with little effort (therefore I'm assuming that the mid and lower ends are probably around the same level as Sonic).

Sonic being able to slow down time is the only thing that's going to give Kirby any trouble here. At best it's probably only going to allow him to land a few hits here and there, which may or may not mean anything, given the potential gap in power. And even if Sonic is higher, Kirby has multiple forms of hax that could easily dispatch of Sonic like void manipulation and information manipulation.

Overall I'm leaning more towards Kirby with Mid-Difficulty. He's far more versatile, has multiple ways to dispatch of Sonic easily, and the only thing helping Sonic in this fight would stall his defeat at best.

Back