• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Powers and Abilities: Impervious to bad luck, Transformation | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Tornado Projection, Some stealth abilities, Bomb and Missile Projection, Weapon Mastery, 48 other abilities etc. | Stronger than above, Magic, Flight, Yo-yo mastery, Energy Projection, Light Manipulation, Can survive in outer space, White Aura, Resistance to fire and shock, Love Inducement (with combined attack), Absorption, Piloting, Sealing (with electro box) | Can combine and switch modes, Flight, Spaceflight, FTL, Time Travel and interdimensional travel

sonic's variety seems to work and time manipulation will pull him through if he realizes he can use it to seal the deal but blossom can survive space idr if sonic can though i don't think blossom will do that

I'm not sure he can, although the fight is not in space according to SBA.

Then again I don't think Blossom will just destroy the planet, hell she shouldn't even know if this will be useful or nah.

well i'm curious what the hell is with the 48 other abilities thing

And since he technically should have those abilities he probably has one lying with him and blossom destroy earth seems WAY too OOC

Back