• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210509-134831_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-135328_Chrome.jpg

Idk man you are kinda contradicting yourself
lmao you actually go through six pages to search this?Also I guess he has multiple selves that's why he is contradicting himself

Yall keep using base Sonic for some reason, give him his Super form once

Anyway Sonic has 5D Fatehax and 2-A BFR if that will do something

it will be Low 1-C, so no
Then don't put Sonic against 4D character when Sonic haxs is on his Super Form oml
it only protect sonic from being killed
Yes i know.
The Fatehax should allow Sonic to call things like Turbo Tails tbh, but the wiki doesn't accept it even though it's literally stated by Mogul that something will help him even if he acts now.

Hxg6YRJ.jpg

So what can Anos do about his BFR?

Honestly it's kind of funny how no one explained why anos doesn't gets stomped with the sword of acorns and start calling me biased lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back