• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving in a void is not Infinite speed, this has been discussed multiple times; unless it's type 3, but there's not proof of that. Otherwise, moving in a void at best counts as resistance to time stop. Also, there are plenty of characters who'd be Immeasurable if we made the Sonic Trio that; examples would be the 5-A's of Chrono Trigger, Bayonetta, and quite a few others.

"Originated from White Space, an environment that lacks space and time. Other than the obvious outlier of base Sonic running around in there, objects and characters in there are depicted as being frozen and colorless."

This does sound like a type 3 void.

No, 5-A Lavos are clones existing in different timelines. I know nothing about the lore of Bayonetta and it sounds like a better idea to analyze those on a case by case basis.

White Space does indeed have all the requirements of type 3,honestly I'd settle for a likely/possibly infinite/immeasurable since the interpretations are so polarizing at this point.

Sure. I'd love to scrutinize Sonic more ovo.

In all seriousness, I'll give a proper analysis. And it'll probably be accepted by me.

You seem like a good guy, Stando, but some of the points you made are with crossovers. We're really careful with how we treat scaling from crossovers.

I never wanna hear you guys complaining about my treatment of Sonic again ovo.

In all seriousness, he sounds like a good guy who means well. I'll take it into consideration, though it's...clear how this will end.

Just a heads up, never use Archie scaling for Game Sonic. Archie is a different continuity. Even if something in the games is canon to Archie, that doesn't make Archie canon to the games.

Simmer down,Tyler.I know you're passionate about the Blue Blur(way more than myself) but this Wiki isn't going to accept constant info dumping,take it easy.

We're talking about the game versions; Archie Sonic is a derailment. And none of the game characters are going to be High 2-A. It's been discussed multiple times and gotten really repetitive.

High 2-A Game Sonic has been discussed before? I know Archie was High 2-A before, and that there's an independent blog being worked on for it, but Game Sonic?

A response to something WAY up, but in the Sonic verse there's no point where sheer speed causes Time Travel outside of the canidates for Immeasureable.

High 2-A Game Sonic is a no. There's nothing supporting that.

Unless you want to argue that because the Arabian Nights reality is seen as fictional in Sonic's world, that means Sonic's world is a higher dimension. That's the kind of argument people use to upgrade Dragon Ball Heroes to High 2-A.

@ZaStando27 Considering that thread got closed, the joke kinda backfired.

Anyways can you stop derailing here? That stuff has nothing to do with this thread. This only has to do with the speed.

...Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not aware of what happened to your thread @ZaStando

But @Shadow has a point, this is off-topic.

There not. Solaris is 2-C while Illumina is 2-B. That's the archie version you're talking about and Sonic is 2-A in there too by the way.

No one ever said Game Solaris nor Illumina nor Dimentio were 2-A for one thing, ZaStando.

I've been a person who just followed this thread because I tend to stay out of things unless I'm interested enough in them to hop in, but I know you and what other site you come from and how you act.

I'm commenting only to tell you that you need to calm your tone down and to calm your copy-pasting down. Most of what you posted has already been discussed in this thread, most of the rest are irrelevant things to the discussion to begin with, and then the rest of it are things taken out of context to begin with (especially the teleportation one. The fact that Silver could catch up with teleportation literally counteracts your argument. You're confusing teleportation range and true movement speed).

Honestly, you're better off making a different thread with how much you're derailing.

ZaStando27 said:
Bruh, Dimentio Is Considered 2-A for the simplicity of reasons on this site, And The Mario Cosmology is the exact same if not Objectively Lower Than Any Of The Sonics.
Game Sonic has infinite timelines and parallel universes/dimensions to start with. Via Arabian Nights Cosmology Inclusion, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Characters Cosmology, Sonic Rush, Generations And Sega Heroes To Top it all off. It may be from infinite 4D-6D, he should be mid-2B at least.

Any of Mario's counterparts Cosmology you name has no record of that. And as I said in one of my posts, the Mario's are different from Eachother for several reasons to note.
Dimentio is only 2-B. And please don't bring Dengeki into this. The stage is just a reference nothing important. He's not even a character there (sadly). If we were to use every single small references from other media, then everyone here would be like 1-A.

Please stop derailing here. You can make a CRT for it, but please do it somewhere else.

Sonic can beat Shulk in Smash

Shulk can keep up with Rex & Pyra

Rex & Pyra can keep up with KOS-MOS

KOS-MOS is tier 1.

Base Sonic is tier 1 confirmed.

@KarmodF Knock it off. This is already derailing big time, and we don't need a contest just to belittle the new guy. This goes for you to Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back