• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Player (Wizard101) (2-2-0)

Kind of leaning towards the player right now, but I'll wait for more input. Wonder if I should increase the starting distance

Can you tell me which ones spawn on the enemy?
Alright, but my memory of Wizard101 isn't the best so some of these could be wrong

Spells that spawn on the enemy:
Poison
Nearly all of his Status Inducement spells
Soul Manipulation (although I think Sonic resists this so it kind of doesn't matter)
Power Nullification with dispels
Power Absorption with Star Spells

Alright, but my memory of Wizard101 isn't the best so some of these could be wrong
It's Ok
Spells that spawn on the enemy:
Poison
Sonic resists chemicals which kinda is poison, So i guess it won't work?
Nearly all of his Status Inducement spells
Alright
Soul Manipulation (although I think Sonic resists this so it kind of doesn't matter)
He does but it kinda isn't that good as far as i know but i could be wrong
Power Nullification with dispels
This could work
Power Absorption with Star Spells
Also this too

But based on what you gave me, Sonic will just evade everything aside from these ones

He can just BFR or Seal dunno if Wizard could react in time though?

It's Ok

Sonic resists chemicals which kinda is poison, So i guess it won't work?

Alright

He does but it kinda isn't that good as far as i know but i could be wrong

This could work

Also this too

But based on what you gave me, Sonic will just evade everything aside from these ones

He can just BFR or Seal dunno if Wizard could react in time though?
Well the Wizard can teleport, but I think that his other win conditions with spells that spawn on the enemy could also work on Sonic

Well the Wizard can teleport, but I think that his other win conditions with spells that spawn on the enemy could also work on Sonic
But it says on Wizard's profile he has universe+ range

Sonic has multiverse+ range, I don't think Wizard will be coming back

But it says on Wizard's profile he has universe+ range

Sonic has multiverse+ range, I don't think Wizard will be coming back
Well in W101 you can mark the specific spot you're standing on and wherever you go, if you press the "teleport to location" button, it sends you back to the location you marked. Anyway, I might vote for the player due to matter manipulation but not yet

Well in W101 you can mark the specific spot you're standing on and wherever you go, if you press the "teleport to location" button, it sends you back to the location you marked. Anyway, I might vote for the player due to matter manipulation but not yet
Alright

I'm just asking because I'm not exactly sure how range would work against that kind of teleportation

• Pacify: With this spell cast, the Player can choose a target and the opponent will naturally not want to harm them.
What ability does this fall under? Does Sonic resist it?

Now that I think about it, even if I used 2-A Player, there's still no way they can physically damage Super Sonic because of Invulnerability. Wondering if I should change the rules even though the votes would remain the same

Would that be enough for him to return to the battlefield?
I mean if he puts a checkpoint before he gets bfr'ed and he can tp back to his checkpoint then i guess?
Pacify: With this spell cast, the Player can choose a target and the opponent will naturally not want to harm them.
What ability does this fall under? Does Sonic resist it?
That kinda uses Mind manip no? Cause if it does then Sonic may be able to resist it, Might be wrong though
Now that I think about it, even if I used 2-A Player, there's still no way they can physically damage Super Sonic because of Invulnerability. Wondering if I should change the rules even though the votes would remain the same
He has Passive Low 1-C power null and matter manip

Back