• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass, the thread is dead. Best case is an admin deletes all these posts after its taken care of.

(Except the Kenshiro gif, he deserves to stay).

Edit: Thanks admin..

Okay, but there are no reasons why Goku would win. Sure, you have a point with Sonic's reality warping, but that's not a reason for Goku.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure Goku will win this one. What even are the extents of the Emerald's reality warping? I haven't even heard of what they did? Like, if it was a wish granter, I could see it being able to do some good reality warping. But I don't even know that much, let alone one of the wielders. And I'm aware this is World Rings, but they fall under the same category. Sure, AWLW could do something, but even that was glorified terraforming. Goku on the other hand just outskills Sonic-hard-if Sonic can't reality warp well.

hmm fine seems goku wins since the reality warping isn't the greatest thing ever really and fire manipulation...idek what that's gonna do if goku is going to predict it lel

Okay, fair enough, but what's to say that Sonic can't reality warp. His reality warping is surperior to AWLW, who shattered the time-space continium just by exsisting. Sonic can and will just teleport Goku into space or something.

Goku. I saw nothing impressive in that reality warping. Goku's superior skills will lead to him beating sonic down well within the time limit.

Agreed, when the votes are evened it becomes unanimous. I will change my vote to Goku for consistency's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back