• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time break is a non-factor here, it effectively only boosts Sonic's reactions, Goku in UI doesn't even need to react to attack.

He also can resist timestop to an extent which is >>> slowing time.

Endlesspossibilities 2006 said:
Well stupid me then and also how Much messages are there on here anyways
You mean in the thread? Your post was the 52nd message in the thread, with mine probably being the 53rd. You can tell by click on on the little thing under the post that says how much time ago it was posted.

Well. It was used in combination with the raw power of his Darkspine Form to defeat Alf Layla Wa-Layla who's reality warping destroyed the Arabian Knights reality (space-time contiuum) and could reconstruct it in Erazor Djinn's image. Base Erazor Djinn's reality warping could warp reality to his will and the wishes he had to grant.

sonic can win this with more hax but also...UI Goku has a time limit of a minute to be generous

Yeah but how was it used offensively busting space time isn't notable here.

Also Red, pretty sure we ain't using a time limit, that'd be redundant, especially if in a week or two that gets revoked..

Shouldn't this match have some other dragon ball characters with hax, like the gods of destruction or the angels? That seems more fair since they at least have some hax.

J-Man, all due respect, I simply am recording the battle since I'm the OP. You have an issue with the abilites listed on the character, make a CRT.

But the issue is that the scaling alone doesn't tell us shit against another 2-C. Djinn couldn't **** with Darkspine, who is another 2-C, so, Goku might not be affected by it either? Idk. Hax is weird because we don't know how it works against others who haven't shown explicit resistance to them. Kind of like how it's crazy to think Soifon could kill a sleeping Beerus with Suzumebachi, even though Beerus hasn't shown resistance to stuff like that. Voting for Goku because of resistance to Existence Erasure-- how he survived a Hakai sphere in base. That's the best ability Darkspine could use to harm Goku.

What? The hell did ya get from? Never said he didn't have reality warping, but theres a scale to it. Not all reality warping is equal..

Reality warping isn't an insta win button though, you have to show it can be applied in a match to win the battle.

I mean, I call it surviving because he didn't get instantly erased. And Ultra Instinct should be capable of the same thing Frieza did.

So sonic reality warping can just erase things from existence?

Pretty sure Goku will win this one. What even are the extents of the Emerald's reality warping? I haven't even heard of what they did? Like, if it was a wish granter, I could see it being able to do some good reality warping. But I don't even know that much, let alone one of the wielders. And I'm aware this is World Rings, but they fall under the same category. Sure, AWLW could do something, but even that was glorified terraforming. Goku on the other hand just outskills Sonic-hard-if Sonic can't reality warp well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back