• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku for reasons above, with the ultra instinct will be very hard to sonic to hit Goku.

I will also wait for showings on Darkspine's reality warping. If nothing comes that is decisive enough, I'll go with Goku per Cal's reasoning.

This is the entire battle of Sonic and Alf-Layla, throughout the entire fight, Sonic has only done two things in terms of harming his opponent: Deflect an energy blast with some struggle, and rushed at Alf-Layla. And both of them required him to charge up.

guys remember there is time break for sonic tbf...and the form like...lasts for less than a minute

TISSG7Redgrave said:
guys remember there is time break for sonic tbf...and the form like...lasts for less than a minute
How do you know?

Well it does last for a minute, as of niw.

But in two weeks we really gonna redo this thread just because of a time limit getting nulled?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Time break slows everything including sonic down. Also, isn't stopping time greater than slowing time, which goku is resistant to? Also the form lasted for longer than a minute.

Goku is barely resistant, he's resistant to 1 second of time stop (which usually not how it works, but it was noted that he overcame that length if stop specifucally), and Hit still put him back in with a bit of effort.

Therefir said:
Goku's resistant to time stop, not time manipulation
The only form of time manipulation sonic has in this state is slowing down time. Time manipulation in general just means you can do more than that.

the best reality warping i remembered was warping the arabian nights after Alf-Lalya-Wa-Lalya broke it to all hell

@glassman well its in 7:15 the arabian nights were destroyed and sonic restored the space that was devoured but the stories were not yet restored

well then I ask if goku can one-shot sonic the I'll vote for goku if he cannot finish him of in those 60 or less seconds then sonic will win

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well then I ask if goku can one-shot sonic the I'll vote for goku if he cannot finish him of in those 60 or less seconds then sonic will wi
Goku has been in the form for around 3 minutes. Also when Goku's form was going to fade , Goku immediately tries to finish off the opponent.

Theglassman12 said:
Goku has been in the form for around 3 minutes. Also when Goku's form was going to fade , Goku immediately tries to finish off the opponent.
I ******* hate that video, is the worst edit ever´╗┐.

Actually it's 7 for Goku and 7 for Sonic, true, the time manip has been debunked, but the reality warpig hasn't, the only thing is the extent. If we assume it's average low 2-C reality warping((which is a safe assumption)), then it's still a good reason for Sonic's victory ((imo))

Penguinkingpin said:
Actually it's 7 for Goku and 7 for Sonic, true, the time manip has been debunked, but the reality warpig hasn't
How is it not debunked, the only form of reality warping sonic has done is restore the area around him, which didn't affect the enemy at all, unless you want to bring up the wishes sonic gained, which wasn't his power at all, it was Alf-Layla, also when he did restore the area around him, he reverted back to base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back